4

POV no one

Tae woke up early today. He planned on spending more time with yoongi. He knows yoongi will be sleeping and would probably spend more time in his room, which he usually does whenever the group gets free time. So, he decided to watch some movies with yoongi in yoongi's own room. He knows his hyung won't allow it,but Tae  being Tae also has a plan to make yoongi watch a movie with him.

Everyone woke up and came to the dining hall. Breakfast was served, and everyone was chatting happily. They all are discussing the things they are gonna do today. 
Then suddenly yoongi comes downstairs, in formal clothes. 
"Kitty, woke up early today" jin comments
"Good morning to you too. Don't call me a kitty . I'm not " yoongi said rolling his eyes.
"Are you doing out, hyung" jhope asked
"Yup. " yoongs
"Where" Taehyung asked, quietly
"Somewhere, I will be coming late, and don't call me from time to time hyung. " yoongi said and moved to the front door.
" Aren't you gonna eat breakfast??" Taehyung and jin asked "nope, imma leave' saying this yoongs left the dorm.

"Seems like hyung gonna get a date " jimin said in a teasing tone. "Why would you think that?" Tae  asked  in the same teasing tone trying to mask the irrigation in his mind. " well, hyung don't usually go out on free time, and now he goes out and  the way he wears the dress says that he wants to impress someone. So yeah" jimin said.

" yup. I think so too. Let's see who made way to our stones heart" Jhope said making everyone laugh. No one noticed that one person's heart is breaking yet the same time he is becoming more possesive.

After everyone engaged in their own activities. Tae was in his own room.

He was thing about what the members said, is hyung really gone on a date. Who is that person, is it a girl. Obviously it will be a girl. He is an idol, he won't be  taking risk going on a date with a boy now. He know yoongi is bisexual. Everyone is so open about their sexuality. They mostly talk about it openly. Only Namjoon is straight in the group.

POV Taehyung

What should I do now. I wanted to make yoongi attached to me by the end of this week. I don't know when we get a free time after this. If hyung decides to go on dates, how could I don that. Did he find that girl that attractive to go on a date like this. Who is she??
He wanted to cry but, he can't. It's been so long since all this feeling came. He is frustrated and tired of this. Only yesterday he made a move towards yoongi now, he's on a date with someone else.
Yes. That was Tae' s first move. Hugging yoongi. He been distanced to yoongi for a long time. Not like he completely ignored yoongi. But,  not close either. He will only talk about something related to work or when it's necessary. That's how it been since Tae discovered his sexuality. He is gay. He didn't want to accept it at first, but  eventually he learned to accept it. That's why he made a move, but here we are now.

Tae get up from bed and made sure the door is locked. Then he waked to closet and opend a box where he had

 Then he waked to closet and opend a box where he had

That's yoongi's missing underwears. ( dun dun dun 🥁)
He stole it  from the laundry room. ( Before it's been washed.  😳. Stinky underwear)               He takes the underwear and smells it. It's smell.like yoongs. He takes his laptop out and plays yoongi video and starts masturbuting.

With eyes closed and the underwear on his face, laptop yoong video playing