11

"They look so good together"

"I can't believe how delusional is jikookers, can't they see the love in  Jungkook's eyes"

"Taekook is real and always will be "

" love them so much 💗"

"All I see is just some brotherly affection. You guys are embarassing "

There is a lot of comment on the Taekook vedio. He slowly opened most of the profiles who said it was just a brotherly love. Most of them Shipp them with other members or other female idols.

He saw one ship vedio of Jennie and v, which is edited from an award show.
Most of those comments are supporters.

" Omg Tae really looked at Jennie "
" Don't they look so cute together"

" atleast you guys are shipp ok ng them with female idols instead of those delusional gay couples" said one user.

After what felt like an eternity, he read most of those comments. Not only "Taekook" and "Taennie" he watched and read most of kpop shipps.

At last he understands even if people support gay couples and  Shipp them, at the end of the day the shame will be the same.

Real fans may support them, even though they don't like the couple's or  they may act like it okay and defend them because they love us. 

But, how will the company react and how will his friends react.

There life don't revolve around only fans, they have family, friends how will they react to gay couple.

And not last but, least how the members react and does he even
Love me ????

Even though the members support LGBTQ , that doesn't mean they will support a gay friend. They would surely be  disgusted.

And there is no clear reason for him to like me. Maybe it's just a crush or some confusion behind the way he  acts.
What if it's just me who overthinks, maybe he doesn't like me or I'm just mistaking all the things. Because I like him.

At the end of a very confused and sensitive debate with mind and heart,

He decided  not to  propose to his long time crush.  Not, only not to propose to him but, never look at him the same way like this and distance himself from him.

Because he was afraid that if he stay close to him he may  figure out his hidden love.

That's why our yoongi the boongi  never confessed his love to Tae.

Untill now