Reyna

Alright guys, here we go. I'm making this collision early in case I don't get to Heroes of Olympus.

For anyone who doesn't know, Heroes of Olympus is the sequel series to Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Go read it if you haven't. It's good. And also I don't feel like describing anything right now so naturally I'm gonna make you do more work and read the book to figure it out yourself. Love you all (/p), sorry not sorry

~~~

Camp Jupiter just felt right for Reyna.

The order, the dynamic, the general way things were set up - Reyna fit right in. She got used to it quickly. Gem didn't seem to mind it either, although she was a lot more concerned with getting back to Camp Half-Blood.

Reyna wore Hylla's ring at all times. She didn't want to lose it.

Reyna and Gem somehow managed to escape probatio, the lowest rank of the Twelfth Legion, due to the fact that Reyna was a daughter of Bellona, the goddess of war, and Gem, despite being a daughter of Demeter, introduced herself as the child of Ceres. They were placed in the Second Cohort, which from Reyna's knowledge was pretty good. Apparently the worst one was the Fifth, but it had been slowly climbing in reputation ever since a son of Jupiter came in to camp. Reyna wasn't sure what had happened to tarnish it so much, but she didn't know anyone well enough to ask them what had happened.

Despite that, Reyna was so enthusiastic about Camp Jupiter that she signed herself and Gem up for a quest the first chance she got.

Yeah, that was probably a bad idea. But it was too late now.

The quest was assigned to Jason Grace, the son of Jupiter, by the god Bacchus. Reyna had met him briefly, but didn't know him super well. He seemed nice, though.

Gem complained about being voluntold for a quest. Reyna reminded her about what Ceres had said - Camp Half-Blood doesn't need you right now. However, Camp Jupiter does.

Gem was grumpy about it but stopped complaining.

"So... What's this quest for?" Reyna asked as she and Gem followed Jason out of New Rome.

Gem, who still seemed annoyed, replied, "Weren't you listening? Mr. D- er, Bacchus - told Jason to go find his leopard. Shouldn't you know what you're signing up for?"

"I regret nothing," Reyna said calmly.

Jason laughed. "He says he last saw it in San Diego."

"Oh!" Reyna said, raising her eyebrows. "That's not too bad."

"Sorry..." Gem said. "I don't know my geography very well. Where is San Diego?"

"Southern California," Jason said. "If we're lucky, we'll find a taxi or something that'll take us there."

The group of questers crossed the Little Tiber.

"We are now officially no longer in Camp Jupiter," Jason announced.

Reyna took a deep breath and glanced back at her new home. Gem adjusted her backpack on her shoulder.

"To San Diego," Reyna grinned.

~~~

That was a really short janky chapter I'm sorry guys

- Indigo