< 1 - Breaking News! >

TWs: Decapitation, blood, swearing, death threats, fighting. (Allat for the first chapter 😎)

P.S, the timeline is the current stuff going on, the series has gotten paused cause of Mephone's stuff and the contestants was sent back to the Hotel, for the III contestants... (only those who didn't compete in the previous seasons, just those new objects like Clover) let us say they're ermm... somewhere.

~~~~~~~

Schedule:

Waking up: 10:00 A.M (Min: 7:00 A.M)

Breakfast: 10:30 A.M

Lunch: 3:30 P.M

Dinner: 7:00 P.M

Sleep: 10:00 or 11:30 P.M (or just skip sleep whatever makes you hotel residents happy -OJ)

Side note from OJ: Here is the schedule for you all complainers out there, cough TROPHY. I WILL TWIST YOUR NECK SO HARD IT GOES A 360° STOP. COMPLAINING. ABOUT. EVERYBTINGJHSBHDJDKSIHWUDJDIEDIEDIEDIE

~~~~~~~

Time: 3:00 P.M]

Pickle and Knife were playing a game on their controller as always on the TV. But their game got sadly interrupted by a sudden shut down and the Breaking News coming up. Both of them grunted and wanted to skip it though it's probably important as it switched to the News. Knife wanted to skip it but Pickle insisted it was something important.

"HEEEYYY!! A BREAKING NEWS POPPED UP IT WOULD SURELY BE FANTASTIC IF YOU ALL WOULD COME HERE AND WATCH THIS IMPORTANT THING!" Pickle shouted, which the nearby residents heard and walked towards them.

"Can't we jus–"

"Ok, shut up Balloon no one wants to hear whatever you say." Knife said, Nickel glared at him.

"Whatever like... what Knife said."

"I agree with Sal- i mean- Knife!!"

Balloon kept his head down, not looking at the others.

"Alriight... oh, the News is 3 seconds away from starting. This better be worth my time.."

"BREAKING NEWS! Lots of car crashes and elevator fails keep getting lots of people injured or dead. It's suddenly happening frequently and it's getting out of hand! Firetrucks and ambulances are very busy these days. Please stay safe if you're near this area or inside, it seems you canNOT move away from this area which proves from the other accidents such as; Trees burning up, blocking and possibly falling on others, the roads get slippery and wet which results in people slipping and hitting their heads real hard who almost dies of brain damage... which for some reason is rarely like that. Once again, stay safe if you're near this area, stuff will DEFINETELY get out of ha– aH... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!?" The camera falls as blood splatters on the ground infront of the reporter, and the Breaking News shut down.

The crowd was too stunned to speak. Even the super cheery and happy LB is hugging PB for comfort as she looks like she's been terribly traumatized.

The silence broke from Tissues entering the room and sneezing.

"Whaht wahs all thaht screahmin fo'... it woke meh uhp." He sneezed again, which definetely caught the attention from Soap.

"EWWWW WHAT THE HELL, TISSUES!? I JUST CLEANED THAT UP!" The angry cleaner shouted.

"Sorreh Soap, i cahn't help iht..." He sniffled from his runny nose.