< 2 - Alive And... Painful >

TW: Blood, swearing, mentions of inappropriate stuff as a joke.

Wowzer! Chapter 2 😱
This song is for you, Soap! (And maybe future people... who knows?)

~~~~~~~

OJ rushes in, even the others after her scream. They tried opening the lights but it wasn't turning on..? He used his phone's flashlight and tried to find where the sound came from and QUICK.

Step...

Step...

Ste-
p...?

The smell of blood came through, and he saw Soap laying on the floor, bleeding.

"It...hurts.."

"Woah woah! Soap, are you alright!?

"Pain...hurts..."

"Wow, you look like you're having the beeest time of your life!"

"..."

"Nickel..." Balloon sighed, looking back at Soap.

"What are we waiting for? CARRY HER TO THE MEDICAL ROOM!"

"I'll help you, OJ!"

Balloon snickered. "G-...gays... pfft-" He got smacked behind his head by Trophy. "OW-!"

"You better apologize from before, BALLOON." He said his name menacingly, and Balloon slowly turned around.

"I'm... sorry, sorry for stealing your camera.." Balloon looked down at the ground in guilt.

Trophy smiled. "Good." He head patted Balloon twice as he walked away.

:)

TT was sitting on her chair watching over Tissues with tired eyes until OJ, Paper, and... Soap began to hurry inside the room.

"Was the screaming her?" She guessed.

"Yup, and treat her. Fast."

"Alright, alright. Place her on the bed besides Tissues."

OJ and Paper did exactly that and sat on the very clean floor, while TT stood up and glanced at Soap.

"Oh... golly gee.."

...

"Mic...?"

"MIC!!"

"KNIFE, HELP MIC!"

"KNIFE *£&* MI&!!"

"&#,&# (!>÷ $\<"

Knife gasped and sat up on bed, catching his breath. Hah, Knife? He wouldn't be affected by a simple nightmare, though... maybe he is a bit worried. He got up from bed and walked downstairs.

[Time: 5:30 P.M]

He saw panicked people, though he didn't bother to ask what had happened. He had 1 mission, only 1.