THE BEGINNING

look at you comforting others with the words you wish to hea

                                                                                        -william wordsworth 

AHAANA'S POV

I was getting ready for the day when I heard the doorbell, I looked on my cellphone to see what's the special occasion that someone came in our house but when I saw the day FUCKKKK its Monday that mean today bhai will come from long business trip without any second thought I run downstair and saw my brother I hugged him like a monkey but I don't care I missed him. 'Dheere mere Bache, gir jayegi mujhe pata Hai aapne Hume bohot miss Kiya, mai aagya hu na ab''

(Slowly, my baby, you will fall down, I know you have missed me a lot, I came na.)

" I missed you bhai you came so late you know I can't spend my day without irritating you " " ya ya I know "

" you two I am getting late eat your breakfast first " mom said '' mom I wanted to ask if you are free tonight?" bhai said '' why beta what's the matter?" "Actually, mom tonight Malhotra's has invited us in a party they are conducting because of success in a deal we have been working on for so long, so they invited me with my whole family.'' "Oh, okay today na don't worry I will be there just text me the time okay! now I am leaving I am getting late beta byeee both of you and Ahaana go buy something for yourself for today's party " "yes mom, byee"

Its six pm already we need to leave at 7 I should get ready. After getting ready I saw myself okay actually I am looking pretty

 After getting ready I saw myself okay actually I am looking pretty

ahaana dress

"Ahaana lets go your brother is waiting in car " mom said '' yes mom, coming" when I reached downstairs my mom said "beta you are looking so pretty, green suits you , now lets go " "yes , thank you " bhai also praised me it mean's that I am really looking pretty.

When reached our destination I was too stunned to talk because the malhotra mansion was huge it was like a castle .

Bhai introduced me to the family they are actually so sweet we were talking only when a bartender spilled drinks on me ''I am so sorry ma'am " he said with  fear "its okay don't worry" I said and made my way to the washroom the place is so huge I got lost but suddenly I bump into some wall but when I looked up it was not a wall but a chest of a very handsome man.

rehaan's dress

But when I looked into his eyes I saw emptiness,rage and only darkness,but after all this i was not able to look away ,somewhere inside me it was telling me to not look away  .Other than that he was hot, hazel eyes ,handsome feature and jaw line that can cut diamond itself.

He was looking at me curiously and then I realized I was staring at him this whole time I quickly stepped back "sorry" the word came out as whisper but not caring I rushed to washroom when i looked at my self in mirror my cheeks were red, FUCK was I looking like this in front of him the whole time!!!!!

I made my way again to the party and saw that very handsome man was talking to my brother, by seeing me bhai gesture me to come I walked towards them bhai introduced us "Rehaan she is my younger sister ahaana , and ahaana this my boss rehaan" "Namaste'' I said by joining my hands he just said hello but that deep voice created butterflies in my stomach oh my God I am obsessing over his voice what's happening to me

 After sometime i came to know that  he was the CEO of malhotra industry and my  brother works with him, by looking at him I can tell he was some businessman but i didn't know that he was The Rehaan malhotra
.

.
.

Its 11pm already i was finding my brother as mother left already she got called urgently  she left i am also tired i saw my brother talking with him I made my way towards them and said " bhai chale bohot der hogyi hai mom bhi chali gyi "

(Brother, let's go, it's too late, mom is also gone.)

"yes let's go, I think we should go can we discuss this later rehaan in office if that's okay?" "yeah sure ".With this we were leaving I turned to see him one last time because I don't know if we will meet again when i saw him he was already looking at me I smiled at him he just stare at me okay that was  RUDE .
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

so do you like their first meeting do tell me if you liked it or not....