Getting closer

I think it's nice to have someone that's aware of your sensitivity and learns to handle your feelings gently, with patience and care.

Ahaana pov

After our little make out session we headed towards our home....

The moment we reach our bedroom Rehaan grabs my waist to pull me closer and shuts the door behind him with his leg and his next hand is on my neck and again we kiss....

This kiss was not like the one in parking lot... It was hunger, pure hunger....between kisses he turned me around and caged me between himself and the door , this position only intensified the kiss....

After sometime we both were lacking oxygen so we pulled apart.... I was so shy to say anything so I looked down..

.I am sure my face is crimson red because I can feel it... He grabbed my chin and slowly lifted my face... He smiled looking at my face ....

God I am sure I am looking like monkey's butt that's why he is smiling... I was about to say something but he pecked my nose...

The moment he did that butterflies started dancing in my stomach and my face heated even more....

He chuckled fuck he chuckled I have never heard him chuckling and that voice was music to my ears
"I like this glow on your face" he said
Ab toh mai puri tomato he lag rahi hougi...
I didn't say anything just ran away from there...

Rehaan pov
Fuck she is cute... I decided to stay away from her and was getting successful in it but the moment she pecked me I was gone at that time.... I was processing that it was real not just my imagination... The whole car ride I was trying to control but yeah I lost control and kissed her....

And Fuck that was the most perfect moment of my life... She tastes like sin and God forbid me but I want to taste her again and again....

I can't stay away from her and the moment that bastard said that he will take her away from me I lost it.... He was texting her too...
I can't do anything even if I stay away my enemies will target her... So I decided not to stay away from her atleast for the time being... With her I get different sense of comfort which I can't define...

I thought to check on ahaana but this little monster came barging into our room yes you guessed right it's inayat...

"hey rey rey" inayat said
"what are you doing here inayat? "I said
"why rey rey are you not happy that your new bestfrnd came here"

Yeah she calls herself my new bestie.. She is working in my company only so we are staying in each other's presence a lot and let me tell you she is a pain in the ass...

"Can you stop calling me that" I said
"Stop calling you what? Oh rey rey no I will not,I like it"
"but I don't"
"your opinion doesn't matter"

I was about to say something but ahaana came from the closet looking normal...

"inayat you here? " ahaana said
Inayat run towards ahaana and hugged her like koala okay I don't like it...

"ahaana your husband is so bad, he makes me work so much in office and also he is not letting me call him rey rey... Isn't it a nice name ?" inayat said
Ahaana just laughed... This traitor laughing at her husband...

I made my way towards them and separated both of them "Don't cling towards my wife" I said because of course I don't like it.. "haww you fucker I came early in her life I can cling on her however I want understood? " inayat said and again hugged her... So I smirked and said"You know that presentation, you have to submit it tomorrow only"
"but it's due date is after 3 weeks " she said

"I know but I am your boss and telling you to submit tomorrow" I said
She immediately left ahaana and came towards me and grabbed my arm and said "don't do this how will I complete it in such a short amount of time" she said
"not my concern" I said
"Rey rey you are the most handsome charming and everything which  synonymous with beauty you know that right? " she said
"yeah yeah I know you go and do your work" I said
"Ahaana see na your husband is doing atatyachaar with me" she said to ahaana
"Rehaan don't be harsh on her" ahaana said
"I am leaving you only this time "I said to inayat
Inayat laughed and said "You are totally whipped rey rey"
"I will reconsider that presentation I think" I said
"No no ya allah this guyyy... Koi nai ahaana mai jaa rhi bye baby girl byee rey rey" inayat said and kissed ahaana on her cheeks then left...

How dare she..
I will see her tomorrow only....this little monster....okay now back to my jaaneman

"I didn't know you were jealous of a girl touching me" she said
"damn right, nobody can touch you expect me of course" he said
"okay now mister let's sleep " she said

I didn't said anything .. I want to sleep with her but I was the only one who said we can't sleep together ab kya karu I was lost in my own thoughts when She said "If you don't mind we can sleep together, and anyways this bed is more than enough for three people" Her gaze was wandering all around the room except on me...

And of course me being gentleman, I accepted and we slept obviously with appropriate distance...