SCARS

Yeh mere paanv hi khud

      meri bediyaan

      Uss se tu mujhe chhooda

Tera mera rishta purana

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ahaana pov

We were about to leave when we heard gun shots

You got to be kidding me such a nice dinner ending with gun shots

Rehaan was shielding me with his body okay I don't want to say but I am scared but I need to compose myself I can't panic right now...

“Don't freak out” he said
And ran towards the car took out the gun and on the spot shot that man who was trying to aim at me... And again came and stood by my side and tried to get me to the car safely

Oh god is he in the mafia??

Two more men were there and he handled them professionally while protecting me...  I don't know but he called someone and told them to come here....We were running because more men were coming and of course it will not be easy to handle them alone...

One of them shot and the bullet broke our car glasses “This motherfuckers” he said...

Then we immediately sat in the car and ran from there with full speed I guess now they are not on our trail... When I looked towards him, he is injured “fuck Rehaan your hand is bleeding, let's go to the hospital”  I said “No ahaana.. First we will go home ” “bu-” “JUST LISTEN TO ME ONCE” He shouted..

After that I didn't utter a word this bitch shouted at me but he was angry I can see this in his face but then to... Meri kya galti hai....

When we reached home I went directly to the washroom for a shower because after this much good date he spoiled everything by shouting at me and now I will not talk to him...

But he is injured
.
.
No I will not talk to him

I reached bedroom and saw him in fresh clothes... I directly went to the couch without uttering a word just as I was about to lay down he came in front of me sat on his knees and said “Ahaana” and took my hand.... I retreated my hand from his and looked everywhere except him...
“Angel I am sorry for shouting at you” he said
Wow he  said sorry...its a big thing for him but good he should be sorry

He again took my hand and said “I am so sorry Meri jaan... Being a famous businessman I have so many enemies they are looking for just an opportunity... That's why everytime we go out we need security but today everything was preplanned I didn't think that they will attack us and trust me I am really guilty to ruin our day ... If I was alone I would have handled it calmly but you were with me so I got panicked because I don't want anything to hurt you but they have seen you already so now you have to keep a bodyguard with you .. You will right? ”
I couldn't stop myself so I asked“Are you in mafia business? ” “I was but not anymore I left it after 22 something ” he said
“why? ” I asked
“umm due to my past to distract myself I started working for mafia and all but it was affecting aarav... Cause he was close to me I mean he is but you know so I left because being of my brother he could  also get attacked from my enemies and I don't want that so.. ” he said

He loves aarav so much....

I didn't say anything just took his hand and told him to sit beside me...

Then I move to bathroom and took first aid kit ...

“can I remove your shirt”

“wh- I mean why? ”
I motion him towards his hand... The shirt got dirty due to blood he will not go to the hospital so I should at least stop the bleeding

He was looking nervous but removed his shirt....

The moment he removed the shirt I got shocked
“What the fuck what happened rehaan ”
He chuckled and said old wounds

His chest was having slash marks there were many scars... I touched one of biggest one and said “Who the fuck did this to you rehaan and why? ”
“Ahaana let past be past... Some old wounds never heal” he said and I know the wounds he is talking about is not only the one in his body...

But I decided not to push it further because if he wants to tell he will..
So I simply applied medicine to his currently bleeding wounded area
“You should go to hospital” I said
“It's nothing but a cut it will heal in a few days” he said
“At least take painkillers” I said
“Hume dard sehne ki aadat hogyi hai ahaana don't take tension this small wound does not cause me any pain you rest assured” he said
and tried to smile but couldn't...

I didn't say anything .. I was looking into his eyes holding so many emotions I don't know what came over me I pecked the biggest scar on his chest and looked into his eyes and said
“Your eyes are so beautiful”
he sadly chuckled and said “well you are the only one who said my eyes are beautiful”
“why? ”
“Others are afraid.. Even my own family ” he said
and with this he left...

Why would anyone be afraid of his eyes they are most prettiest... I remembered my mom was also telling me that she can't look into his eyes..... But I find it beautiful and pretty I know something very dark is lurking behind those eyes but then too.....
He shared so much with me today I guess he needs time to process...

But that scar..
Who did this to my husband I swear if he is alive then I will kill him with my own bare hands...

I guess his past was very difficult that's why he is like this now...

After sometime he came back and looked at me, his eyes were red but I decided not to say that I just told him to come to bed and sleep ...
He came but he was not sleepy I know so I moved closer to him and placed his head on my chest and started massaging his scalp and in a low voice I said “Sleep” he didn't say anything but hugged me tighter and buried his face more in my chest ... After some time he finally slept after that me too...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.