WHO WAS THAT GUY?

EVERY ROSE HAS ITS THORNS
SHOW ME YOURS
AND I'LL SHOW YOU HANDS WILLING TO BLEED

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Rehaan pov,

Everything was fine the whole day nothing bad happen that can trigger my nightmare then why it did?

the way Ahaana was handling me i got so emotional because in past there was no one who was there to support me,console me.....i was afraid that i would harm her because after waking from nightmare i am not myself,that is the reason i don't or could'nt sleep because i am afraid....afraid of that darkness but she pulled me out of that darkness without knowing ,she is like the brightest star in my darkest sky....

I think i am falling for her....her giggling when she talks with her friends,the look in her eyes whenever she looks at me, her strawberry scent ...everything about her is pulling me towards her...

After so many years, yesterday I finally slept more than 2 3 hrs... Just because of her... Jitna mai aapse dur jaane ki koshish karra aap utna hume apne paas leh aari ahaana... I need to stay away from her... She is to innocent to be with me... After 1 year I'll divorce her... Then She can live freely... Away from me

Ahaana pov,

It's been two weeks since that day and rehaan is avoiding me like a plague.. I don't even know why... He comes late after I sleep and leave early before I wake up..

He is so weird... Everything was fine then why is he avoiding me . .. He is talking to inayat in fact they both have become friends... You guys are also shocked na? So am I...
When I go to my job inayat   used to stay at home  because she got fired from her recent job and was finding jobs so she applied at malhotra industry and got selected as PR manager there.... That's why they are talking and developing good bond with each other....

About me... In these two weeks aarav and I have created a great bond he tells me his day and everything and I also talk with him my day and all overall everything is going good... It's very rare to see any members of Malhotra family... We can only see them for breakfast and dinner because there is a rule in this house to eat breakfast and dinner together if you are at home...

And yeah I forgot to mention... In these two weeks I am constantly feeling that someone is following me whenever I go out... I have not told this to anyone... Maybe I would have to tell this rehaan but he is avoiding me then why should I go to him....
Currently I am outside the company and waiting for driver and yes he avoids me but never fails to send driver... But today driver uncle is late I wonder why?

I was waiting for the driver only when my cell phone ping with a message

UNKNOWN:you are looking gorgeous in that purple dress

What the hell?  I looked around and I saw a man in black hoddie and mask staring at me... I was about to go towards him but the driver came and I decided to go... It's not very smart to go towards a stalker.....

After reaching... I immediately took a shower... But the thoughts of that person are continuously going on in my mind about who was that guy?? Why is he following me? And how does he have my number??

After the shower, I made my way towards the aarav's room because it's my routine only, after coming .. I directly go to the aarav room...

When I entered his room he was studying on his study table.... He got up when he saw me and hugged me... Yeah you heard right... We have created a very great bond these days....

So he was telling me his day only but my mind was still stuck on that man... Who was he??? And why was he hooded?? Was he the one who texted me.... I came out of my thoughts when I heard him calling me “bhabhi something is bothering you and you will tell me ” he said
“no aarav, it's nothing” I said
“Don't lie to me okay.. Now tell me what's going on” he said...
I took a deep breath and told him everything...
He was keenly listening to me...
“Bhabhi I think you should say this to bhai...because yeh insaan unka hi enemy hoskta” he said...
“No, he is not talking to me these days and you are expecting mai apni problem leke jau?”I said

“kya bolu mai aapko bhabhi...actually it's his story to tell that's why I will not tell you but he had a very rough past and when I said it was very traumatic(It Was!) and after our mother died he became very cold and distant,  the only emotion he shows is anger and just like that our family also fell apart..he doesn't care about anyone anymore..or you can say he pretends..i know him well that's why I am telling you this”
“i have guessed it by now that his past is not good...but you know I don't want to take my problems to him and burden him with my problem...i am not even telling inayat and zoya about this..only you know about it...and don't take stress..i guess if he bother me anymore na then I will see what can I do...maybe confront him? ”
“No no bhabhi akele nahi jaana voh kya kar skta nai malum you will take me if not bhai okay?”
“okay”
“and bhabhi don't think about it too much everything will be fine hmm? ” “yes everything will be fine I hope so”

After talking with aarav I am feeling nice that someone is with me...i don't want inayat and zoya to know about this they already have so much on their plate....

After reaching the room, as it was from two weeks ...it's empty.... At starting I used to wait for him but he then to ignored me so I don't wait , it's better I sleep.....

Everything was same after one week.. But the constant threat of that person was not stopping....

So I did something which I shouldn't have...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.