YES

"My forest is dark, the trees are sad and , all the butterflies have broken wings"                 

"This morning everybody in the office decided to be a bitch and i decided to be a fucking lucifer , I don't know why we hire such incompetent fools in my office such a embarassment .

I was already in a foul mood since this morning and they made it even worse ... here i was thinking what else could go wrong and my father decided to call me and made my mood fucking fuck worse of worse and told me "MISS AHAANA" wants to meet me ...

FUCK MY LIFE

Here i was going to meet her at my father's will . So here i was waiting for her at the 30th of floor and that girl decided to be late like seriously i have more important work than her .. i already had enough uff calm down rehaan you can't loose your shit here ...if anything goes wrong there will be one more reason for my father to taunt me again .

I heard her footsteps approaching me but i decided to ignore .. some moment later i heard her clearing her throat and finally i looked at her and again saw her looking directly at me with those doe eyes "you are late" i said even i don't why my tone sounded so casual , She directly came to the point and i told her my reason's because i can't afford to have her expectations high on me .

Ofcourse if she said no, my father will destroy her family because he is like that and nobody can stop him so their is no option even her brother is my bestfriend i can't do anything about i don't like to meddle in his business and i know if not her he will make me marry by hook or crook i stopped going against my father a long time ago because i don't care anymore what he will do or did.

When i said that ya it will affect her family she decided to snap on me like seriously here nobody can even maintain eye contact with me and she is yelling at me i got so angry so before i do something stupid i left.

to much drama for a day , i understand she is good but i can't trust her even i do i can't trust myself with her, i don't love never after that night and i guess never will . I decided to ride my bike because i feel good when i ride on my bike . The speed of my bike was not good but i don't care . I like the way the wind is touching me trying to get pass me but can't .....

when i reached home my so called father told me she said yes ...

i guess it's enough of one day and i decided to take a nap ,ya nap because i can't sleep more than 2 to 3 hrs .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.