NIGHTMARE

Tu hi meri liye ab kar dua
Tu hi iss dard se kar de juda
Tera hoke tera jo main na raha
Main yeh khud se kehta hoon

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Rehaan pov
I got so angry seeing ahaana talking to another guy.... I don't know why.. I only told her to stay away mind your business but I can't seem to ignore that he held her hands.....her fucking hands.. But I composed myself and decided not to make it obvious in front of her... But I can't let her come alone at night.. Heck not even in the day... Since meeting with that man I am constantly worried about her.What if he did something... So I told her to come with the driver... But holding her wrist pulling her closer was just me being desperate fuck for her attention.....
.
.
.
I heard her conversation with zoya and no I was not eavesdropping .. Ok maybe I was ..
She knows how to find someone's location cool ... I know she is a computer engineer and yes I did my research on her I needed to know about her... But I didn't know she was a hacker also because how easily she did anyone can say she is professional in this.... When she started going I came in front of her.. And she said my name fuckkk for the first time she said it was sounding so good from her mouth..

After finding her frd the trio hugged each other they have such good frdship... I decided to let them have privacy so I walked towards car...
After some time the 3 of them came together and ahaana said she wants to talk to me...
She said she want inayat to live in our house ... Honestly I have no problem.. Nobody cares about anything everyone live their own life... Very rare to see our family together so this will not create problem but when she said I will do anything at that moment I hate my mind because I was not thinking very good thoughts... No rehaan don't think like that about her.. I need to remind myself of this again and again... And then she hugged me literally hugged me.... And I was gone at that time I was shocked for a moment...when she realized what she did ,she immediately broke the hug ....when she broke the hug I missed her warmth..the strawberry scent God what's happening to me...Then I composed myself and rest you know...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AHAANA POV

The whole ride inayat bak bak didn't stop and yes you heard right the same inayat who was crying... She is like that only, her mood changes quickly.. She doesn't let something ruin her mood for a long time....

After reaching inayat was talking to rehaan... Did I tell you ... The whole ride this traitor was talking to rehaan and rehaan was also talking to her.. I mean he don't talk to me this much jab mu kholte gutter hi bolte aur iske sath dekho...

After making sure inayat is comfortable in her new room I left for our room...
When I reached I saw him sleeping on the bed so I decided to take couch... After few moments I slept...

I lost my sleep when I heard some voices.. When I opened my eyes I saw him struggling to sleep and whimpering I guess he is having nightmares when I got closer I am able to understand what was he saying
"No-no p-lease le-ave me" he was continuously saying the word leave me...
I decided to wake him.... "Mr Malhotra" I said shaking him... But it's like he can't hear my voice so this time I said more loudly "Rehaan, wake up it's just a bad dream" and he abruptly opened his eyes... One moment I am standing Next moment I am under him and he is hovering over me his one hand is on my waist and another one at my neck...but he is not applying any pressure to cut off my oxygen ...he is looking intensly at me.. His eyes are looking lost It's like he is here physically but not mentally.... So I brought my one hand closer to his cheek and started caressing and said in slow voice"It's me rehaan, I am here" the moment this word left my mouth I saw his eyes twitching and I guess now he is here completely... When realization hit him he quickly left my neck and waist and layed beside me with hand on his forehead and said"Don't come near me ahaana when I am in this state I can literally hurt you" his voice was soft and pleading..

He started to get up from the bed to leave but I don't what came over me I held his hand pulled him closer to me and said "Don't go" he didn't say anything and scoot closer to me... Ik he needs comfort now.. So I pulled him closer to me his face is now on my chest and moved my hand to his hair... In sometimes he slept still caressing his head I said in slow in very low voice "Who did this to you rehaan, who made you this much suffer" with this a lone tear escape from my eyes.. With this I also slept..

The next day when I woke up I saw sleeping... His head on my chest and his hand is holding my waist firmly.. I got shy by realizing our position... I tried to get out from his hold but more I try the more tight his hold on waist becomes... I somehow got out ... He was sleeping and was looking so cute.. I couldn't control myself so I kissed his cheeks and left...

The following day I met inayat and told her everything about last night because we three can't hide anything from each other... She was feeling bad for rehaan

And about inayat she is adjusting quiet quickly and she even manage to make rehaan talk with her... That's why she is inayat she can do impossible things... The full day Me and rehaan didn't get to talk with each other...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.