The fight

Samandar sa behkar tu chalta hi gaya
Ter marzi puri ki tune han har dafaa
Tu hi tera Mujrim bandeya
Aye khuda…Gir gaya, Gir gaya

----------------------------------------------------------------

Rehaan pov,

Something is wrong... In these weeks I am getting life theartning messages not that I care of but now they are targeting my family.... Especially ahaana...

I am working on finding that person... Even rudra is also there with me.. To help.. But I didn't tell him that person is targeting his sister also because he will get tensed and from what I guess I know who can be this person.....

I was working only when I got a call...
(U is for a unknown person and R is for rehaan)
U-my my rehaan what's going on
R- Cut the crap and come to the point
U-Still a brat I see
R-W-who are you?
U- ab mai tumhe bata dunga mai kon hu toh maza nai aayega na
R-what do you want?
U- Hmm... I will tell you but later.. And by the way your wife is so sexy you bastard you got lucky
R-YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER (yelling)
U-oh-oh do I sense weakness?  Anyways she will be mine soon.. Your bad time is started tik tok tik tok(laugh)

Before I can say anything that bastard cut the call.... After hearing him I got so angry but composing my anger I called someone and told them to find location of this number...

And I don't know... Something is not right because very easily I got the location...

But I decided to go there.. To check even a small proof that who can be that person...

But when I got there.. The anger which I was holding till now bursted ...

Ahaana pov,

After that day... That unknown person is texting continuously about my dress and all... Should I tell rehaan? I was in my cabin only but this thoughts they are not leaving... I decided to do work when I got a call from an unknown number... I knew that this number is of that person only... At first I noted his number then picked up... I was talking with him while tracking him
(U for unknown A for ahaana)
U-hey baby
A-what do you want?
U-i see... Rehaan's influence
A-Stop your shit and tell me the reason you called
U-the reason is simple I wanted to hear your voice baby
A-fuck off
U-You leave rehaan I have more money than him and of course I can satisfy you more
A-listen you peice of shit.. Yeh mobile ke piche bethke na chutiya chali karna tumhe mubarak... And I will not be with someone who is coward okay? So bye and I hope to never see you again

With this I ended the call while talking to him I located his place so I immediately packed my belonging and left...

The location is of some abandoned building.. I probably shouldn't go but I need to ..
I guess this building is under construction ... The device is showing upstairs it means he is upstairs... I quickly took my gun.. Yeah I have gun it is not illegal bhai gave it to me and told me to use this in danger and keep it with you always at first I didn't but after this unknown number scene

when I reached that exact place I saw a table in the corner of that place and there was a cell phone and a paper where something was written... I saw and it was written that

I didn't know my baby was eager to meet me but you know, but you know jab tak mai nai chahuga tab tak hum nahi mil skte so...
                                 -your only lover

That motherfuker knew I was coming... What a waste yarr...

I was about to go when I heard some footsteps behind me I immediately hold my gun tighter and turned but when I turned I got shocked...

Because the footsteps where none other than rehaan... What the hell is he doing here??? At first he was shocked but then his expression changed to anger and God save me he was looking so angry...

He furiously stepped towards me then he took my gun and threw it somewhere.... He immediately held my arm and shouted

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE”
I was getting scared by his behavior and his eyes .. I can sense he was so angry.. I don't know what should I say so I said
“s-sorry” I said being scared
“I SAID WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S NOT A SAFE PLACE” he said
Why the fuck he is shouting at me.. My scared state was replaced with anger and I said “you mr rehaan malhotra you have no right to question me you understand...avoid me like you did in this past week BUZZ OFF”
“I have every damn right to question you.. ” he said looking at me very intensely I choose not to say anything... He left me with a jerk ... He was looking all over the place when his eyes landed on that paper... I widened my eyes because if he saw that I am literally dead meat before he could reach I try to go there.. Keyword-try
He read that and God he was looking very I mean very much angry “He is texting you” he said in very calm voice that it scared me “you are here that means he called you” he said in very low voice..

He was taking step towards me and I was taking step back until my back hit the wall... He grabbed both my arms in very tight grip and said in very low voice“why didn't you tell me ahaana” I did not said anything I don't trust my voice... His grip was very tight on my arms so I said“R-Rehaan it's hurting” he looked at the place where he was holding it surely left the bruise... But what he did next shook me... He again and again punched the wall next to me...I got so scared I don't know when a tear left my eyes ... When he saw me his eyes softened... It's like all his anger rushed away and I was thankful for that... His gaze landed on my arm and he took a step back “A-haana.. Shit what the fuck I did please I am sorry” he said...he was panicking so much so I took a step towards him and hugged him At first he didn't hug me back but after some time he did...

“Next time when I am angry please do not come close to me run as fast as you can because I can't hurt you and live with that” he said

I broke the hug cupped his cheeks and said “It's okay rehaan, it's not only your fault it's my fault too”
“No no ahaana it's only my fault.. But you know I-I can't control not when that bastard said he will take you away from me I got so scared.. Because you are the only one I have I can't lose you” he said.. He was on the verge of  crying so I did what my mind said...I pecked his lips...
When I did he looked shocked ... So I said “You will not lose me rehaan I am always with you okay” he didn't say anything and hugged me very tight ...
After sometime we left from that place in  rehaan's car...
The whole ride we didn't talk... After we reached .. He parked the car and we stepped out of the car at the same time... I was about to go but he held my wrist and caged me against his body and car, my back was touching the car and he was looking at me with very intense emotions.... He looked at my lips and said “can I? ” I don't know what came over me but I nodded and he crashed his lips to mine... His lips are soft... I was trying to match his pace but my lack of experience I couldn't....He was asking for entrance when I didn't give he slid his hand to my waist and pinched ... When he pinched I gasp that was enough for him and he shoved his tongue... Exploring my mouth with his tongue...the moment was so intense that I moaned ...after that he kissed me even more harshly...when I was out of breadth I tapped on his shoulder and he immediately left my mouth... He brought his forehead against mine and said “Your taste is so addicting my angel”