1/ wait, what?

/////////////

/////////////

"You think she is dead?

"Her heart is beating I wouldn't think so."

"Huh? What does that have to do with anything?!"

"It's how humans work, you idiot."

I heard the voices before I woke up. Before I opened my eyes and was met with a dimly lit courtroom. And colourful lights. Which is not the best way to wake up. My eyes didn't know whether they should adjust to the dark room I was in or to the lights that were visible when you look at the window.

I quickly sat up and straighten my posture. To make good impression to my kidnappers, of course. Why else?

"Oh, you are wake! I was beginning to think that something went wrong in the teleportation!" A red-haired guy said. Wait, I recognise that red hair from the pictures Levi sent me a few months ago!

"Diavolo?" I guessed.

"It's Lord Diavolo to you, Y/N." I turned to the source of the voice and was met with...Lucifer?

"L.M.?!"

"Don't."

"You guys sure look like you know each other, well." There was a note of jealousy in Diavolo's voice.

"We don't." The black-haired guy said and I was about to deny his words when...he looked at me with narrowed eyes. Eyes that said 'Don't do this or I will make YOU comfort Diavolo!' I shut my mouth.

All these months I lived in hope and joy that I could annoy him as much as possible without fearing to be hung up from the ceiling...and now he is in front of me. Better not make him more pissed off than he already looks.

"Y/N, I have heard a lot of things about you! I hope you have heard a lot about me too! I am Diavolo, the future king of the Devildom." The red-haired guy said with a huge grin on his face.

"Hi, I hope you heard good things about me..." I chuckled nervously. There was basically nothing good L.M. of all people could have said about me! "Yes, I have heard about you. Not about the Devildom, though? Where is it?" I also wanted to ask why he kidnapped me but questions for later I suppose.

"Devildom is realm similar in terms of how your Human Realm is called Earth by humans. Here is where demons reside. There are three realms in total - Devildom, The Celestial Realm and The Human World." He began explaining and I stared at him in confusion.

"Huh?"

"Well that is a better reaction than screaming in fear I suppose..."

"Y/N...there are three type of races. A human, like yourself." He points at me. "A demon, like myself." He points at himself. "And an angel. Currently no angels in the room but you will meet them later. My goal is to unite the three realms and I am starting my path and my first step is creating an exchange program within the R.A.D. or Royal Academy of Diavolo if you prefer the longer version." He smiled. I frowned.