2/ my besto friendo!

////////////

////////////

"Here is my offer. I vote for you to die, Mammon!" A familiar voice yells from somewhere inside the house. My whole body turns to the source of the voice and I smile.

"Eh?! Levi you are way too cruel!"

"Give me back my MONEY." Levi yells and quickly makes his way down the stairs. I, too awkward to face him in real life hid behind my 'babysitter'. With my peripheral vision I watched him yell at Mammon.

"Give me back my money." The purple-haired demon said with an ominous kind of calm.

"I said that I am going to give it back! But Levi-I, wait don't you wanna know who is behind me?!" Mammon suddenly changed the topic of the conversation.

"Is this some kind of a new sponsor of yours?! I don't care. Give me back my money." Levi coldly replied.

"Sponsor?!" I finally escaped from my hiding spot. Levi stared speechless at me. I smiled. Mammon ran away.

"Y/N!" My friend ran at me and embraced me tightly. I was surprised but quickly hugged him back.

"What are you doing here?! Did you die?! Doesn't this mean that you know we are- Wait! You just let Mammon use you as a literal sacrifice!" A dark look appeared on Levi's face. "Mammon when I catch you, Mammon when I catch you..." He started muttering.

I stared in awe. "You look even more beautiful in real life!" I felt all of my rizz powers come to life when Levi responded with a gigantic blush on his face.

"WHAT?!"

"I can't believe we are actually talking face to face..." I sighed loudly while Levi was still processing my words. "Yes, right?! I heard that another human exchange student will come but I never expected..." He stared at me, unable to finish the sentence. I narrowed my eyes.

"Wait...Follow me." Levi caught my hand and dragged me at an unknown direction. While we were running I took the time to look at the house. There many paintings and even a family one. I might go back to check it out.

Suddenly we stopped in front of a door. Levi quickly went in and I followed.

"Damn..." There was an enormous aquarium as big as a wall. And I stared at it with widened eyes. Levi looked at me and quickly realised what is going on. "It's where I keep Henry. My fish."

"Henry? Why does this name sound familiar-"

"YOU DIDN'T READ TSL WHEN I TOLD YOU ABOUT IT?!" I narrowed my eyes at his statement.