13 - am i the wolf or the savior?

////////////

////////////

Mammon and I looked at each other while Asmodeus distracted the crowd that formed to see the infamous quiz about to take a place.

"Will you be okay?" He asked me. Suddenly he realises how this sounded. "I mean- not that I care. But if you get hurt, Lucifer will get ME hurt." Mammon crosses his arms and looks away.

I sighed. "Honestly? Who knows. I hope Levi doesn't feel like hurting me over being a sore loser. But...I have never seen a demon lose control of their sin. And I doubt I can understand how it would feel or look without experiencing it first hand." I softly said. Mammon looked at me confused. "Not that I want to! Just saying! Uh, also- can you..." I fidgeted with my hands. I glances at Mammon quickly and then my hands went to my ears to remove my earrings.

His eyebrow rose. "HAHAHA! ARE YOU GIVING MY PAYMENT? YOU SHOULD DONE THAT SOONER! I mean I do such a good job-"

"WHAT?! NO! I am giving them to you in case I need to fight!" I took Mammon's hand and put my earrings in his palm. "I counted them. There are four ones. Don't even consider selling them. I know where you live." I said ominously. Mammon grimaced. "Being in the Devildom sure took its effect on you..." He mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing!"

In this moment, the door opened and a familiar shade of purple took my attention. My eyes immediately went to Levi who looked a weird mix between upset and fired up.

Our eyes met for a second.

"Speak of the devil..." Mammon sighed when he also saw Levi.

"And he shall appear." I finished.

//////////////

"Hello, everyone! Welcome to the one and only TSL duel! This quiz will mix the never-ending determination of two fans! In the right corner we have Leviathan, himself! The third strongest lord and self-proclaimed biggest TSL fan!" Asmo started the introduction of the quiz. When he spoke, it was like I was watching an actual reality show. His words held power and spark. The moment Levi got introduced, his previous somber expression left, and an ambitious and motivated one appeared. As if a switch flipped. "In the left corner, we have one of the exchange students, not who but Y/N!" Asmo looked at me and made a small pause in case I have something to say. I had nothing.

"Well, it seems that our duelists will have choosen the silence pledge! I hope this doesn't apply to the actual quiz, haha!" Asmodeus giggled slightly. The whole crowd erupted into laughter. I side-eyed them all.

"And of course, our one and only! Host! That is me, by the way! Your favourite Asmodeus!" Everyone cheered at the excited way Asmo introduced himself. The people's applauses went on for a while longer than when Levi and I were introduced.