| 02

Madison and her dad had arrived at the Fisher house with a batch of cookies. Her dad knocks on the door and they're met with a beautiful smile. It was Susannah.

Mads has always adored Susannah. She was like a second mom to her. When she was at the Fishers house they were stucks to each others hip.

"Hi! Come in" Susannah exclaimed with joy while opening the door. Suddenly, Madison was pulled into a hug. Susannah's hugs were always the most comforting. That's why she enjoyed them.

"You are gorgeous Mads" she compliments. "Thank you" Madison replied with a small but appreciated smile.

"Boys! The Grays are here"

One second her feet were on the ground and the next she felt herself being spinned. "You look so grown up" Jeremiah spoke in disbelief. He carefully placed her back down.

"And gorgeous" he whispered into her ear before walking over to hug her dad.

Madison turned around to see Conrad walking out the house and she waved with a smile. He waved aswell and they walk to the others.

And then a car pulled up behind them. It was the Conklins.

"They're here!" Susannah voiced with enthusiasm.

Jere and Laurel immediately ran and hugged each other. They released and then Jeremiah and Madison ran over to Steven. Laurel moved over to the blonde.

"I missed you both so much" Mads said while breaking away and saw Belly leaving the car. She instantly greeted her with a huge grin and a hug.

They didn't have to speak to communicate. They could tell what the other meant by a simple action.

She went over to Laur as Jere went over and gave Belly a hug aswell.

"Madison! You delicate girl" Laur gasped while admiring her. She thanked Laurel and she went over to the group of 4.

"Hey, hey, guys- guys" Steven had a hand on Jeremiah's back walking him over. "I mean, I- I don't know about you, but I well I think it's time for a... belly flop!" he dragged out while they looked at Bells.

And the 3 boys started to chase and grab Belly while Mads just followed and watched. Conrad got ahold of her arms and waist while Steven and Jere got one leg each.

"Belly flop, belly flop!" they chanted while running over to the pool.

"Ready, ready, ready, 1, 2, 3!" and Belly screamed while being thrown into the pool.

Madison started to laugh behind her hand not expecting a certain Fisher boy behind her and then she was pushed. Her body made contact with the cold, clear water and made a massive splash. Getting the others soaked in the process.

"Jeremiah Fisher!" she bellowed as she rose from the bottom. Pushing her hair back. She looked over to Belly seeing that she tricked Conrad and dragged him in the pool. He was also drenched.

Mads knew about Bells immense crush on Conrad ever since she told her last summer. So she being the best matchmaker ever climbed out so they could have their Bonrad moment.

That was the ship name she came up with when Belly told her. Belly tried to take a vote, but she wouldn't back down and accept the defeat.

She was about to head home with dad to get ready for dinner when she felt a hand on her wrist pull her back. Madison turned to being towered over and was met with the most glorious ocean blue eyes.

Jeremiah's glorious ocean blue eyes. The ones she fell in love with.

"You and me. Swim before dinner. Okay?" he pointed at us. It was more of a statement then a question.

"I can't, I need to unpack" she denied and saw how his shoulders dropped in disappointment.

"Man, come on please. I've been waiting to go in the ocean all day! But since i'm so kind I was waiting for you to get here. I know how much you love swimming" he explained while trying to convince her.

Jere then smiled and she saw how his eyes had a glint in them.

She screamed at herself knowing she can't say no to those eyes. Mads squeezed her eyes shut before nodding looking straight at him.

"Yes! Alright i'll meet in the middle of our houses, okay?" he cheered as his smirk got bigger. She shook her head and walked back to her house.

She was happy, she was beaming with passion as she looked away from him stepping into her beach house.

Madison loved how delicate Jere treated her. It was like she was glass and he was scared to break her.

𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ'𝕊 ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼 !
-
i will honestly post just whenever i feel bored and have a chapter written but i promise chapters are definitely published on weekends :)