| 09

Madison was placing some lip balm onto her lips rubbing them together, she sprayed some strawberry scented perfume on as her mom entered the room.

"You look beautiful, darling" she compliments smoothing down her hair.

Mads chuckles, smiling before thanking her. She lifted up the thin strap of her white crop top up as it fell down, she matched it with some black, elastic denim shorts. Placing her feet into some comfortable sandles.

Madison's hang out or 'date' as Shayla called it, with Ezra was happening today. She was estatic. This was the first date she's ever went on ever since her ex boyfriend. She was correct, this summer was different. A good different.

"You are going to have the bestest time tonight, trust me. I'm happy for you sweetheart" Cassandra reasurred sitting down onto the velvet stool.

"I don't even know what we're doing. What if I mess up? What if he doesn't even like me?" she panicked.

"Then he's a stupid boy. No man. He would be crazy to reject you" this made her grin as she looked at the time.

"We're just going to some small cafe, it's not a huge deal"

The older woman shakes her head in disagreement "No, this is absolutely a huge deal. It is your first date in years, i'm proud of you" she kisses the younger ones temple.

Madisom starts to walk to the door "Do we need to talk about consent before you go?"

"No, mom" the girl's cheeks become flushed in embarrassment. Cassandra giggles a bit, placing some folded clothes on the edge of the bed.

So here she was walking side by side with Ezra to the outside cafe that he picked out.

Madison wanted to get to know him a bit more "So can I ask you a question?"

"Well you just did but yeah, shoot" this makes the woman laugh.

"Why me?"

Confusion forms onto his face "What do you mean, why me?"

"There's all of these gorgeous, kind girls in Cousins but you pick me"

"They aren't as beautiful and dashing as you, Emmy" the nickname makes Mads shudder.

Emmy, the nickname. Made by Jeremiah Fisher. It was created when the friendship between the two blossmed. Steven named her Mads and so did Conrad and everyone else. Jere wanted his own name to call her. So, Emmy.

It was promised by everyone that only and they mean only Jeremiah could call Madison, Emmy. So hearing the name come out of someone else's mouth who wasn't him wasn't something she was happy about.

She didn't know what to do in this situation so she thanks him and sits down him following after her. Madison looked anywhere but at Ezra, she didn't know why, but he gave her horrible vibes. And it creeped her.

Once they both ordered their food, Ezra starts to lean in to kiss Emmy. She tilts her head to the otherside hearing fits of laughter and giggles.