| 05

After the awkward dinner at the Fisher house Madison was finally at her beach house.

She heard of a beach bonfire tonight, she was going. Mads knew she needed to experience all that she can. She's not going to be young forever, so why not live a little.

She got dressed into a sky blue puffed sleeve dress that had daisies sprinkled around. It reached up just above her knees.

Madison applied faint make up on. Mascara, lipgloss and blush.

She matched it up with blue converse. She avoided heels. Mads couldn't walk in them and she's not risking it either. The converse were scruffy but that's the way she liked them.

Madison arrived at the bonfire. Her insecurities started to stir up again but then she reminded herself that she was doing this for her, to be her own person.

The bonfire was crowded. Surrounded by people. Mads never had a problem with that. Honestly, she enjoyed being around people. She had a fear of being alone.

She had turned around to see a familiar face. That familiar face being Isabel Conklin.

When she saw a guy go up to Bells she thought nothing of it and walked off. That was until Steven was dragging Belly by her wrist. And then Belly fell face first onto the sand.

Right infront of Conrad and Nicole a girl Madison had recently met and became friends with.

Mads walked over and helped Bells get off the ground wiping all the sand that gotten into her hair.

Conrad was baffled. So was Nicole. "Belly?"

"I thought you hated the red sox" Belly replied.

"Who are you?" Nicole looks at Conrad before gazing at Belly.

"Who are you?"

"Nicole. Conrad and I went to the deb ball last summer"

"It was after you guys left with Steven to go look for colleges" Conrad continues.

"I thought you said deb balls are bullshit and all debs are sheep" Bells repeating what he said at the dinner.

Conrad and Nicole looked at the other before he turned to Belly. "I didn't- you're such a brat"

"Well you're an asshole"

"Belly, Madison! You both came. That means we all can hang out together" Jere exclaims jogging over while slinging his arm over Mads' shoulder.

Steven grabs Belly's arm "I'm taking her back"

"What?"

"Yeah, we're leaving"

"Okay, Steven come on, go hang out with Shayla or something"

Madison looks over at Shayla and mouths "I'll call tonight" Shay nods before looking over at Steven.

"Fine. But stay here don't go anywhere" He orders while walking away with Shayla.