| 08

Madison and Belly looked like they were about to pass out any second. Every step they took the bags would bring their weight down. It was exhausting.

As they walked out of another shop Belly shifted her long, no longer glorious brown hair out of her face as Mads had her's in a ponytail.

Susannah still had that gleaming lit up smile on her face and Laurel was walking beside her.

Anna opened the door for the girls "Here you go" the two thanked her in response as they placed their feet onto the ground walking in.

The blonde woman held clothes in her hands as she held them up against Belly's body "Isn't that pretty?" she gasped.

Madison put some sunglasses onto her eyes nodding while laughing. Susannah picked up a sundress showing in to the brunettes.

They twirled curtsying with dresses giggling quietly. They couldb't be too loud. They were still in a public place.

"I like that one"

Emmy walked out of the dressing room, attempting to fix her hat so that it doesn't bang on the door. She looked at herself and shook her head slowly. It was just not her style.

"Nope"

"I don't think so"

Bells flung the curtains open doing a sassy walk out. She has a two piece purple dress on sunglasses covering her eyes. Holding her hands out.

"It's cute"

Mads walked out in a lilac coloured floral ruffle hem skirt. The top half of hee body being covered with a white off the shoulder long sleeve shirt. She loved it.

"That is a need"

Emmy picked this outfit, she was obsessed. Yes she wasn't a deb but Susannah did say that she could go shopping with them. To find new outfits. And Madison never backs out of a shopping spree.

The other brunette twirled in a yellow sundress that reached just above her knees. Matching it with a white bag and some silver jewellery topping it off with some sunglasses.

"Don't" Laur warns before laughing as Belly falls onto her lap. Everyone else giggling along aswell.

Susannah secretly took out her card giving it to the cashier, winking.

The group walk down the path walk as the blonde holds her hands out with the bags "Okay, they're called fascinators. Every one of the girls will be wearing one."

"Seriously?" Bells wasn't very pleased with the look of them.

"They look uncomfortable" Madison mutters thankful she won't be needing one.

"I don't know about this"

"Come on" she grabs Belly's hand basically dragging her into the shop.

Laur taps her fingers onto the chair as Mads sits beside her the three waiting for the other young girl to come out.

"Oh boy"

"That's just no, put it away"

"It's okay, too puffy for my liking"

She then walks out again Madison raises her head looking Belly up and down judging the dress. "Not my type, but you do you"

"Next one"

Susannah was standing next to the dressing room "You ready?"

The girl came out. Looking like a mess. Worse than before. She was tired, and you could tell she didn't like the dress much.

"No really"

"No"

"Oh geez"

Belly then just plops down onto the floor with her dress.

"Are you okay, babe"

"This is definitely not the one"

Belly starts to hesistate before turning around. The two older woman admired her. "Oh my god" they spoke in unison.

"Yeah, it's uh something" Bells didn't liie the dress not one bit"

"I don't know it doesn't seem very Belly. And it's huge. She'll be tripping over it every second!"

"Oh you look like a princess"

"She looks like the tooth fairy"

"Look... at that detail" the blonde walks up to her "Everyones eyes will fall out of their sockets looking at our girl"

"I love you so much, but that's ridiculous"

"I love you too and I know i'm ridiculous"

Emmy was tuned out of the conversation as she spotted a simple but elegant dress. This was the one. It screams Belly. "Or, what about this one?"

Susannah looks behind waving her hand "Oh, no, no, no, no that's much too simple"

"But it does seem more like Belly" Mads responds before turning it so Bells can see.

"But Madison these girls go all out"

Belly just turns to the mirror.

𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ'𝕊 ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼 !
-
i am so sorry, i know it's short but i was rushing to do this chapter. i am trying to post as much as i can but am stressing about school so much. i'll definitely update at 9pm today.