1. S for M Super X Rated Love.

Y/N stretched as she awoke from her slumber, her bed feeling much softer than normal and not making its usual creak of protest at her movement. Her eyes snapped open to reveal an unfamiliar ceiling. "WHAT THE-?!" She sat bolt upright, looking around the bland one room apartment that was DEFINITELY not hers. "WHERE THE HELL AM I?!" She shouted in panic, sitting bolt upright. 

"Welcome kinky player~" a sultry voice spoke in her ear. Moments later a face appeared in front of hers, smirking sadistically with a twinkle in their purple eyes. "Better keep your voice down unless you want Motokazu to break down the door to protect you-" they pressed their finger to their lips, miraculously floating above her. 

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN?!" Y/N sprang out of the bed, her heart pounding in her chest as she planted her feet on the ground and squared up for a fight with the mysterious floating intruder. "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THIS MOTOKAZU IS, YOU'LL BOTH BE BEGGING FOR THE COPS TO TAKE YOU AWAY WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!!!" She exclaimed as she lunged forward and wrapped her hands around their slender neck, pinning them against the wall. 

"As much as I love being choked, now is not the time for that," The person said as their androgynous face began to turn the same purple shade as their eyes. With a snap of their fingers they vanished from her grip and reappeared floating in the air. "It will be for you before long though~" they smirked as they gave her a knowing wink. 

"What do you mean?!" She took several steps back as she tried to process the supernatural abilities of the floating, scantily clad person in the unfamiliar bedroom. "Where am I?! This isn't my apartment, is this some kind of prank?! AND HOW ARE YOU FLOATING?!" She pestered them with questions, still on guard as she watched their every move. 

"Oh, kinky player~ don't you recognize me?" They said with a melodramatic pout,  "I am Tai, Hina Tai. You're one and only guide through the plot of S for M Super X Rated Love, the game you were playing last night that you have had the good fortune to wake up in. CONGRATULATIONS!!!" They bobbed up and down in the air in excitement, their two-tone black and pink hair moving with them as they spun around. 

"Ok, now I KNOW you're pranking me," Y/N snorted in destain, finally coming to the conclusion that she had been smuggled onto the set of some prank TV show. She turned around, no longer interested in the eccentric character as she looked for a way out of the bedroom set. "Whatever, I need to get the club ready to open tonight-"

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" The door to the apartment was thrown open as a tall figure came barreling in, armed with an umbrella he looked around, after confirming Y/N was alright he lowered his 'weapon' and pulled the startled girl into a hug. "I heard shouting so I rushed over. You aren't in danger are you?!" He asked her worriedly, his brown eyes filled with concern. 

"A day late and a dollar short if I actually was in danger," She snorted as she pushed the strange man away. Despite his height, he was lanky, making it easy to escape his grasp. "Who are you exactly?" She crossed her arms, irritated at his sudden intrusion.  

"Oh silly Y/N, it's not like you to joke first thing in the morning," He said, smiling at her cuteness and petting her head. His eyes drifted down over her pajamas, a lacey top and shorts, and raked painfully obviously over her body before he stepped back. His freckled face turned red, "a-anyway, I'll wait for you to get dressed outside, we don't want to be late for school." He told her as he hurried to the door, not acknowledging the other floating person in the room at all. 

"Ok, who the fuck was that?!" Y/N turned her attention to the person who was now hanging upside down in the air. "Why the fuck didn't he see you?! And again, where the fuck am I?!" She asked, growing more impatient with every question. 

Not bothering to turn upright, they answered, "That was Saito Motokazu, one of the sadistic love interests of S for M Super X Rated Love. You've been friends since childhood and he lives next door, he's the overprotective brother type who totally has the hots for you. Don't worry though, even though he cares about you he is still rough in bed and-"