3. Yoshiari Kuroda.

"Y/NNNNNN!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ABANDONED MOTOKAZU!!" Hina scolded her as he flew behind the girl presently sprinting away from her childhood friend after school. "YOU REALLY ARE HEARTLESS!!!"

"Tell me something I don't know," Y/N snorted, finally slowing to a walk, after checking that Motokazu was nowhere in sight. "for someone with such long legs you'd think he'd run faster," she chuckled as she recalled her helicopter friend insisting on walking her straight home after school. 

"Well heroines aren't SUPPOSED to run away from they're sexy, sadistic, dominant love interests," They grumbled, crossing their arms and glaring pointedly with their violet eyes. 

"Whatever. Don't care," Y/N shrugged, indifferent. Suddenly her whole face lit up, "Hey! Do you know if there are any gyms around here? Gotta get that killer protagonist bod right?" She winked at her companion flirtatiously.

"R-really?! You're finally acting like a heroine, kinky player?" Hina sputtered in disbelief. They were vibrating with excitement as they took hold of her hand and dragged her several blocks at breakneck pace, "I'm so happy - there's a pilates studio right this way."

Only when they arrived outside the soft and feminine studio did Hina let go of her hand so they could do a happy summersault in the air. 

Oh- how convenient for me. Hina is so gullible, she smirked as her eyes focused on the MMA gym next to the intended studio. "Yeah, I'm not taking pilates. I'm going here." Y/N deadpanned.

"But-but you said you wanted a protagonist bod-" the program short-circuited.

"-I lied." She admitted without any remorse. "Plus, I AM the protagonist so that makes my body a killer protagonist bod already~" she placed a hand on her hip and struck a dramatic pose, enjoying tormenting them. 

"UGHHHHHHHHHH!" They groaned in frustration. But that frustration was quickly transformed into panic as they watched her march through the doors of the Martial Arts gym, "Wait Y/N don't -"

"Hello!" She ignored the protests of her companion as she walked up to the group of burly and tattooed men by the lockers, trying to find the gym owner. "How much are the memberships here?" She asked. 

"That's cute," one of the men approached her, his dark eyes slanting in amusement as he looked her up and down. "Come on, which of these ugly mugs is your boyfriend?" He gestured behind him with a laugh. 

"Uh, none of them." She ignored his rude comment, "So are memberships annual, monthly, or by the hour?" 

"That's something you don't need to worry your pretty little head about. Now go have a good time somewhere else, or maybe go out with me later? I promise to show you a good time cupcake." he smiled down at her as though she was a child before giving her a flirty wink, biting his lip sexually. 

The other men listening in on their conversation wolf-whistled. 

I think I'm gonna be sick. She stood her ground, despite the looks she was getting feeling like sexual assault in their own right. "How about a sparring match? If I win, I get a free annual membership to your gym. If you win, you get that good time you want." She gave him the same flirtatious wink as she proposed the wager. "What do you say, cupcake?"

"Y/N NO-" Hina protested, their coding running cold at the sight unfolding before them. "Do you know who that is?!"

"You're on," the black-haired stranger agreed, gripping her hand and leaning in close. "I almost feel bad sparring with a woman, but I wanna wipe that smug-ass grin off your face when I pin you under me."

More wolf-whistles and catcalls were heard as Y/N walked towards the ring with the man she had changed, stripping out of her uniform as she went until she was left in her leggings and bra. It wasn't ideal, but it was the best athletic wear she had on hand. 

The black-haired man did the same, removing his shirt and revealing his muscular body underneath. His skin was decorated with several tattoos, the largest of which were a pair of koi fish on his back. He turned to face her as they both entered the padded ring and the door was closed behind them.

Muscular build, bandaged hands, a boxer. Probably not flexible. Strategy- provoke him and evade his attacks until he runs out of stamina. Y/N examined him, the exhilaration of a sparring match filling her chest "Bring in on," she beckoned him closer with a smirk.

He growing frustration at her taunt, lunging forward with several rapid jabs.

Y/N only just dodged in time, Damn! Faster than I thought, gotta play defense for a while. She held her fists close to defend her vulnerabilities from strikes. 

She dodged several more of his attacks, learning the rhythm of his fighting style. 

"Awww, is the little kitty scared?" A particularly loud shout cut through her concentration.

More crass shouting followed, "Come on, just admit you can't fight the boss already."

"COME ON Y/N, JUST QUIT!" Hina's voice was much higher than the others, and filled to the brim with fear, "YOU CAN'T BEAT HIM!"

Impatient bastards! She staggered back as a fist connected with her stomach, her opponent taking advantage of her momentary distraction. "Nice one!" She gasped to regain the air that had been knocked from her lungs. 

"It feels wrong hitting a woman," he sighed  as he squared up his stance. "You should just quit now. The ring is no place for such a pretty face-"

"Funny, I was gonna say the same thing about you," Y/N smiled wildly as she got in close, kicking his legs out from under him and landing on his chest. Strike! Then go for the choke! She pummeled him with her fists until she got an opening to wrap her arms around his neck.

He thrashed beneath her, his dark eyes flashing with fear as he struggled to escape the choke. 

Cinch it cinch it cinch it! She closed her eyes, ignoring the painful blows she was receiving to her back as she tightened  her chokehold. Hold your ground until you get the submission - you're so close -

The angelic-like sound of his hand slapping the mat, admitting his defeat, rang through the gym. Everything was quiet after that. 

Y/N released her hold at once and got to her feet, offering a hand to her opponent. "Good match, you were a great opponent." he remained laying on the mats, unwilling to take her hand. She shrugged, it wasn't her problem if he was a sore loser. "Well, I gotta jet. I'm looking forward to a year of training here for free though." 

The blank-haired man turned his head to watch her leave, still trying to process what had happened. Fucking hell… he thought, rubbing his neck. The feeling of her choke still fresh in his memory. 

"Y/N! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU JUST DID?!" Hina berated her as soon as they stepped back out onto the street. 

"I just got a free gym membership," she smirked, a skip in her step at her victory. She began thinking of a shopping list, "guess I gotta get some athletic clothes, and a month guard-"

"LISTEN TO ME," they grabbed her shoulders, stopping her in her tracks and looking into her face with the most serious expression she had ever seen on their androgynous features. "You-You just walked into a Kuroda Yakuza den. That guy you humiliated, that's Kuroda Yoshiari, and his dad is in charge of the fucking thing."

Her stomach sank as the gravity of what she had done sunk in. Once she regained the ability to speak she could only say one thing, "FUCK!'

A/N

Sorry I missed posting last week, but better late than never! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and,

Until next time I'll see you on the other side

~J. C. Coltt.~