4. Ujihiro Fujinami.

"Do you know why you were called here L/N?" The student council president, Ujihiro Fujinami, asked looking at the woman sitting askew in her chair with disdain. His pre-mature graey hair was almost as memorable as his eyes, which were as cold and graey as steel.

"To receive an Oscar?" Y/N guessed sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "No. How should I know? I just heard 'Y/N L/N' report to the student council room immediately."

"You have received multiple letters for your dress code violations this week, since you have failed to correct your actions you have been called in for a disciplinary warning." He lectured her in a no-nonsense tone.

"I didn't get your warnings." She lied, recalling all the letters in her locker she had thrown out because the stationary made her think they were love letters.

"How could you not?" One of his eyes began to twitch, conveying his displeasure. "They were written plainly and left in your locker every day."

"I can't read." Y/N lied in a heartbeat, her words eliciting several snorts of laughter from the other council members who until this point had remained silent.

"What do you mean you can't read?!" He exploded, finally losing the composure he had so desperately been clinging to. "That is the most blatant lie I have ever heard."

"Why don't you prove that I CAN read?" She changed him with an antagonizing smirk.

"You submitted a written essay for your English test two days ago," He spat, angrily throwing those very papers onto his desk. "how do you explain that?!" He pressed her.

"That's writing, duh." She continued to taunt him, hiding her unease at why he had her test in the first place. "I said I couldn't read, not that I couldn't write."

"You're really poking the bear, you know that Y/N?" Hina hissed in her ear, breaking the silence he had maintained since they entered the council room.

The graey-haired student took several deep breaths, trying to keep his growing rage under control. "It doesn't matter if you can read or not, I have fulfilled my duty of giving you warnings. If you don't correct your actions on Monday you will be suspended."

"YEAH VACATION!!!" Y/N cheered, pumping her fist in the air in excitement. "Thanks Mr. President, you're awesome!!!" Jumping up, she smiled cheekily over her shoulder before running to the door of the office.

"WAIT, THAT'S NOT HOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO REACT KINKY PLAYER-" Hina wailed as they flew after her.

. . .

The weekend passed in a blurr, it was now Monday morning and Hina was once again flying behind Y/N through the halls of the school. "Y/N?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" They reprimanded her, "You're going to be late for your follow up with the student council and you still haven't taken those awful leggings off- ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!"

"Nopeeeeeee," She grinned widely, scanning the students in the hall. Her eyes lit up when her gaze landed on a particular stuck up looking girl. "Hey, that girl with her hair pulled back so tight it's stretching her skin back is Mr. President's fiancee, right?" She asked.

"Yes! And your love rival if you decide to take Ujihiro's Route," the black and pink haired being beamed with delight at her question, "It makes me so happy that you're finally taking an interest in my game kinky player~WHAT ARE YOU DOING-" they screeched in an ear splitting tone at her actions.

Pretending her shoe had come untied, she knelt down and casually took a picture of the girl that showed her boring white panties. "There's no problem a little blackmail can't fix, little Hina," she said with a laid-back grin as she took hold of their hand and began to drag them towards the student council room. "No, come on! We have a follow up with arrogant Mr. President!"

"I HATE YOU Y/N!!!!" Hina sobbed melodramatically as they were dragged behind her.

. . .

"I see you finally decided to arrive," the student council president glowered at her, his graey eyes flicking down to her legging covered legs, "still violating the dress code."

"You just wanna see my panties, don't you, pervert?"she winked teasingly, trying to push his buttons.

"H-how dare you?!" He sputtered, his cheeks growing hot with anger. "I could have you sued for slander for saying that!!! Now take off those leggings at once unless you want to be expelled!" He stood, slamming his palm on his desk to vent his frustration.

"No," Y/N replied with a casual shrug. "No I don't think I will," she smirked challengingly.

"And what gives you the right to dress how you please?" He asked with a condescending scoff.

"You," she answered his question, unlocking her phone and showing him the panties shot she had taken with a smug smile. "You will leave me and my leggings alone, unless you want these shared around every corner of the internet I can reach."

The rest of the student council averted their eyes in embarrassment as the explicit photo was brandished for all to see.

"You wouldn't dare!!!" His face contorted into several emotions at once, starting with shock, moving through embarrassment, and ending in anger. "How-how did you get such indecent pictures of my fiancee?!"

"I got on one knee, pointed the camera up, and took the photo." She explained with a hearty laugh, enjoying the darkening red color of his face. "These uniforms make it a piece of cake! So, are you going to save your fiancee's dignity or not?" She hovered her finger over the 'share all's button threateningly.

"YOU HAVE NO SHAME Y/N!!!" Hina screamed, pulling at their hair as they wailed about her unheroine-like behavior.

He seemed to struggle for several moments before he deflated with a sigh. "... Fine." He glowered at the cocky student who would dare blackmail him. "You can wear your stupid leggings, but you better watch out. There will be consequences for your actions."

Y/N grinned, "I look forward to it, Mr. President."

A/N

All of the love interests from S x M Super X Rated Love have been introduced now, but there might be something else yet to be introduced.

Until next time I'll see you on the other side

~J. C. Coltt.~