Who are they?

Today was the day of that awards show. I was super excited, this would be our third award of our career, that is if we earned it. I wore a silky hot pink dress that hugged my curves and paired it with midnight black heels. For makeup I did a simple smokey eye with some dark pink lipstick.

"Hey. You look cute." Gwen said leaning against the doorframe. She wore a black sparkly dress with black heels as well.

"Thanks." I said winking as I grabbed my wallet and walked out of my bedroom.

"You guys ready?" I asked Leon and Tyler as I picked up a water bottle and took a sip of it.

"Oh, yeah. Let's go." Tyler said as he got up and off the couch.

"Who's driving? 'Cause me and Gwen can't." I smirked as I swung the keys in my hand.

"Oh come on, why not?" Leon complained as he took the water bottle away from me, water falling out of it.

"Um hello?" Gwen said as she looked down.

"We're in heels numb nuts." I chuckled as I tossed the keys to Leon. He groaned as we all walked out the door, me in the front seat, and Tyler and Gwen in the back. Of course. The car ride was pretty short, and obviously when we got there, there was a big red carpet with tons of paparazzi.

I noticed when we walked in there were many celebrities such as Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga and more bands like us. I was stoked to be here, and even more stoked for the drinks. Gwen and I talked over some margaritas as Tyler and Leon went to find other band members.

"What about you and Tyler huh?" I smirked as I knew she would get flustered at the question.

"I mean, I don't know. I dont want a relationship, I just kind of want a no strings attached kind of thing." She said, but still obviously blushing.

"Whatever you say girl." I laughed, taking another sip of my drink before Leon and Tyler came over.

"Hey guys, shows about to go down. Let's go find our seats." Leon said dragging us off the bar area and sitting down at a round table with red cloth over it and a bouquet of flowers in the middle. The first award of the night, Best Female Video was won by Britney Spears. She began her speech and I couldn't help but notice these other teenagers sitting across from us. One has dreads and wore baggy clothes, the other extremely emo, dressed in black and heavy metal makeup, another had long brown hair and a leather jacket and the last one had short blond hair and had glasses.

"Hey, who are they?" I asked Gwen pointing with my eyes. She looked over at the other teenagers and turned her head back to me.

"I think their a band called uh, Tokio Hotel?" She said and shrugged her shoulders. My head tilted as I continued staring, the one with dreads looked over, making eye contact with me. I didn't know what to do, so I just winked. He winked back.

"Oh dude the one with dreads totally saw me looking." I mentally face palmed as I softly spoke to Gwen.

"Maybe he digs you!" She said smiling as she playfully hit my shoulder and arm multiple times.

"I doubt it!" I laughed quietly as I hit her back. The last award of the night was, you guessed it, Best New Artist! We all calmed down to listen to who the winner would be.

"The winner is.."

"Oh dude im so nervous." Tyler whispered as he beat on his knees.

"Tokio Hotel!"

"Dude what? I so totally thought we would win!" Leon said as he lunged back in his seat.

"It's whatever dudes, let them have their moment!" I cheered for the random teenagers as they walked up the stage.

"This means so much to us, thank you!" The one dressed in all black said as he held up the award. They walked off the big platform and began walking back to their table. The one with dreads shot me a wink when walking back to his designated area. I smiled a bit as the moment replayed in my head. The awards show ended with Tyler obviously finding out about an after party.

"Oh it's gonna be so sick! Everyone's coming. It could be fun! Come on." Tyler said as he hopped in the front seat.

"Alright whatever." I laughed as I climbed into the back seat with Gwen. I hoped that dread head would be there tonight.