Still Standing.

SMUTTT WARNING

Bill came over shortly after that phone call. I left my door unlocked, so when he came inside he locked it himself. I was still up in my bedroom, laying on my bed when I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs. I perked up when I heard the door slowly creek open.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked as he walked in, shutting the door behind him and leaning on it. I rubbed my forehead as I began speaking.

"At the awards show, Tom kissed me. Not on the lips or anything, but on the cheek." I blurted out, nervous for his next words.

"What?" Bill asked, sounding angry.

"I don't think it was like that Bill." I immediately responded, correcting myself as I seemed to be unclear the first time.

"Are you sure?" He questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes i'm sure."

"Did he say anything before that?"

"Yeah, he said I looked good in the dress I wore."

"Well, can't argue on that one." I rolled my eyes and scoffed playfully at his comment.

"Are you, mad?" I asked, seriously this time.

"No of course not. You couldn't control his actions and he doesn't know you're taken. I know you don't want him anyway. It wasn't your fault Harley." He whispered as he placed his hands on my shoulders. I sighed and released my tense shoulders as I leaned back onto my mattress.

"Are you stressed?" Bill asked as he looked at me, taking a seat next to me on my bed.

"I guess." I replied with my eyes closed, rolling my head back and forth.

"I can give you a massage." Bill suggested. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me. I nodded slowly as I turned onto my stomach, giving him access to my tense back. I moved my hair to the side so he could massage my neck first, and work his way down to my back. He placed his hands on my shoulders, rubbing in slow but firm circles with his thumb. I hummed as he worked my muscles, getting rid of every single knot in my body. He made his way down to my lower back, stopping right above my butt. My eyes quickly opened as his hands stopped moving. I turned onto my back, propping myself up with my elbows. His face was flushed a bright red color as he cleared his throat.

"Sorry." He said softly.

"There's nothing to be sorry for." I whispered as I lifted myself, now sitting on my knees. My eyes trailed from his brown eyes, to his pink lips. I licked my lips, quickly cupping his cheek and kissing him softly. He placed his hands on my waist, making me whine into the kiss as he deepened it. My free hand lifted his shirt slightly, giving me access to feel his bare abs. I smiled into his lips as I felt his flexed stomach on my hands. He took his hands off my waist, leaving the kiss to take his shirt off. I bit my lip as I watched the shirt come over his head. My eyes immediately fixated on his toned abs before he leaned in to kiss me again, my eyes closing again as his lips met mine.

Soon enough, he was on top of me, playfully kissing down my jawline, neck, and soon to my chest which was mostly covered by my bra. He smiled, his lips leaving my chest to unclamp my bra. He caught the bra perfectly in his hands as he flew the strapless black bra somewhere else. His hands immediately cupped my breasts as he kissed down my stomach. I let out small breaths as he worked his way down to my cheeky panties. His hands moved from my breasts to the hem of my panties. Wasting no time, he pulled them down quickly, a ripping sound coming from the fabric.

"Bill! These are my favorite panties!" I whisper yelled at him as he looked up at me from in between my legs.

"I'll buy you new ones." He said with ease as his lips attached to what was between my thighs. I threw my head back, immediately being shocked with pleasure as his tongue swirled around my area. I giggled a bit as his cold tongue ring had hit a sweet spot. A familiar knot in my stomach had returned as my hands flew to his hair, gripping and pulling from the immense pleasure.

"Fuck Bill!" I moaned as I felt my high approaching. Bill groaned against my heat which the vibrations from his throat was enough to make me release. He cleaned my area up with a couple final licks and came back up to kiss me. I heavily breathed into the kiss as I was trying to recover from all the overwhelming pleasure. Bill leaned into the kiss, laying me down on my pillows. He pulled away as my back hit my mattress, cuddling into my bare chest. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder as my breathing had slowly started to calm down. I lazily closed my eyes, almost immediately falling asleep.