Skip it.

very LITTLE smut

Bill and I were supposed to go out today. I had the perfect outfit planned out, and was super excited to see him. We never have much time to hang out one on one, since we're both very famous musicians, and haven't really gone public yet. It's no secret, but we haven't confirmed it on social media, so who knows what could happen.

I was wearing a cute mini skirt with a silky green halter top. As I was finished up my makeup, I received a text from Bill.

"I'm outside." His text read. I smiled to myself, turning my phone off and walking out the front door. I greeted him in his car with a small kiss as he complimented my outfit.

It was around 7 PM, the sun was setting, and Bill had told me that we would be going for a mini picnic the other day. As we drove, the sun hit the windows on the buildings perfectly, creating multiple waves of golden light. I felt Bill's hand sneakily wrap around my thigh, rubbing and caressing the exposed skin that showed beneath my skirt which hiked up slightly. His hand dragged up further, touching my laced panties. I smiled at his touch, but knew I had to pull him off before things got too out of hand.

"I was just having fun." He claimed as I slowly pulled his hand off of me. I giggled as his hand was placed back on the shifting gear, the other on the steering wheel.

We finally made it to our destination, the sun barley up now. He laid down a blanket which we both sat on, pulling out multiple foods from a basket that he brought with him.

"This is bratwurst. It's grilled sausage, my mom used to make it for Tom and I all the time." Bill showed me various German foods he had brought for the picnic and they were all super good. My favorite was the dessert he had made which was schwarzwälder kirschtorte, black forest cake.

"Oh! I have a show in a couple of days, and an interview tomorrow. Would you want to come to both?" He asked. I thought he just meant the concert. He's never asked me to come to his interviews, with him.

"Sure, what time?"

"The interviews at 3, and the show is at 7."

"Wait, you want me to come with you to the interview? Like, with you?" I asked as I tilted my head.

"Duh." He replied as he jerked his head to the side slightly. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused, as he just looked at me.

"Are you serious?" I asked with a wide smile on my face. It was the first time i'd ever be anywhere really public with my boyfriend.

"Yeah of course i'm serious. I love you, and I wanted people to know about us. I don't care about our crazy fans, or the backlash we could get. I love you, and that's all that matters." He said as he stared deeply into my eyes. I sighed and pulled him in for a big hug.

"I love you, Bill."

"I love you too, Harley."

The drive home was like how every other drive was. Music playing as we talk about anything the whole way. The only difference was, his hand was on my thigh the entire ride back to my house. As we pulled up to my house, he dragged his hand up and down my leg slowly.

"Mind if I come in for a second?" He asked as he looked down at my thigh, then back at me. He stopped right at my upper thigh, his thumb playfully rubbing small circles on it.

"What to get your dick sucked?" I laughed as I saw his eyes narrow, the smile on his face never leaving.

"Maybe." He replied, making me scoff. I wasn't surprised with his answer, but I didn't feel like doing anything really.

"Why are you so worked up?" I asked, tilting my head as his hand continued to rub softly on my skin.

"I don't know, maybe you've gotten hotter." He replied as his eyes flickered down to my lips. He slowly leaned in for a kiss, which led to a mini make out. I hummed into the kiss, pulling away. He looked confused, before I spoke up.

"No, Bill. We can't." I said as my hands were still on his chest. His face dropped into a pouty one as he grabbed my hand and placed it on his thigh.

"Please?" He whined. He guided my hand up to his bulge. My eyes narrowed as I felt how big he was.

"That's how badly I need you." He replied with raised eyebrows. As much as I wanted to, I knew I couldn't. I slowly began palming him through his skinny jeans, teasing the hell out of him. He slowly moaned, taking his hand off mine and putting them above his head. I giggled at his antics, pulling my hand away. He whined again as I wiped my hands on my skirt.

"Goodbye Bill." I smiled as I left his car.