Another day, another show.

three months later.

Tonight was supposed to be a big night. Chic Talkers we're performing at the biggest stadium in all of New York City. There were supposed to be over 30,000 people at this show. Our biggest concert yet, was tonight.

"Harley! We have to go!" Gwen called as I clamped my earrings on.

"Coming!" I replied, ruffling up my hair and flashed a smile as I walked out of my bedroom.

"Finally, let's go." Leon sighed as he grabbed his keys and walked out the front door. We were all crammed into Leon's car as we drove to the stadium. Our show was on at 8, but we had to be there at 6 for rehearsal and sound checks. As we entered the venue our manager was flipping through a clipboard.

"Sound checks, mic checks, oh. Harley, you have a visitor." She said as she put the pages down. I tilted my head as she walked away. I turned around, watching her walk away, extremely confused until I turned back around. Bill was walking over with his hands in his pockets. I smiled at the sight of him and immediately wrapped him into a tight hug.

"Hey." He whispered into my ear as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hi. What are you doing here?" I asked as he pulled away.

"Coming to see you perform? What else?" He laughed as he softly pressed a kiss on my cheek.

"Well, i'm happy you're here." I smiled back at him as we all walked into the backstage area. Bill and I sat together on a small couch whilst Gwen sat on the arm of the couch as Leon and Tyler pressed themselves up against a wall.

As we talked before the show, Bill's hand kept finding its way to my thigh. I've had to push his hand off several times before it got to the point where he whispered things into my ear.

"You look so good in this skirt." He whispered as he played with the hem of my plaid skirt.

"You're on." Our manager said making me jolt up. I softly pulled Bill's hand off of my skirt and stood up to walk out and onto the stage. As Tyler and I walked, we grabbed our guitars, making sure they were plugged in before making our way onto the stage. The crowd roared and clapped as they could see our figures walking in between the dark smoke clouds.

"New York!" Leon yelled into the microphone, stretching his words out as the crowd erupted into cheers and other loud sounds. Tyler and I started strumming our guitars to our first song of the night, My Friends Over You.

"Lets hear you make some noise!" Leon said as he started singing the song. The crowd joined him, 30,000 voices singing the lyrics to our first song of the night.

"Though you swear that you are true, i'd still pick my friends over you!" The audience yelled as we continued playing.

Song after song, a few sweat beads dripped down my forehead from how hot it was on stage, but the adrenaline was through the roof. The fact that 30,000 faces were in this crowd was shocking to me. That's how many people love us. We finished up our playing with a few words from Leon before we all walked off stage. Bill wrapped me into a warm hug as we walked into the backstage area.

"You did so good, babe." He said as he kissed the top of my head. I smiled into his arms, too tired to say a word.

"Can I come over?" I asked Bill as he broke the hug, leaving his one arm over my shoulder.

"Tom's home." He said, pursing his lips. I sighed and he noticed I was upset.

"We can rent a hotel if you'd like?" Bill replied, his eyes looking down into mine as I looked up at him. A small smile appeared on my lips at his attempt to make me happy.

"Yeah, sure." I said as I cuddled into his side. Without saying a word to my band members, Bill and I drove to the nearest hotel place. This one was quite luxurious, as it was a sky rise and we had rented the suite. Surprisingly, we didn't need any reservations and got in with no problems. Bill and I slid into our hotel room, flipping the lights on. The view from our room was breathtaking. So many colorful lights from buildings shown into our room, giving us enough light that we didn't really need to turn the lights on.

"Oh, I have a surprise for you." Bill smirked as he motioned for me to turn around. I smiled at what the surprise could be.

"Okay, turn around." He said and I turned around to see a piece of lingerie in his hand. I tilted my head as I examined the piece, my smile slightly growing bigger as I realized it was a light pink one piece that was see through and had lace down the stomach. I looked up at him from the piece to see him raising his eyebrows. I walked over and grabbed the outfit from his hands and walked into the bathroom.