Childs play.

I stared at the message. He had probably already seen that I had read it, so I left it alone. I got up and went to find Gwen to let her know I was leaving. I opened many doors in the large house but couldn't find her, until I found another door that I hadn't looked in. I opened it to see Lil Wayne on top of Gwen. I laughed as they both turned their heads in unison.

"Hey just letting you know i'm leaving." I said with my head down, holding back my laughter.

"Okay, just get out!" She yelled and I slammed the door shut.

I walked outside and into the chilly air. It was quite cold, and I didn't have a jacket. I walked down to my car and hopped inside. I didn't know why Bill wanted me to come over so late, he's never really texted me past this time.

I arrived at his house and only saw one car. Tom had to have been out somewhere, so I was relieved about that. I stepped out of my car and walked up to the front door. Surprisingly, the door was already unlocked, so I let myself in.

"Bill?" I called out as I walked further into his house. I noticed his head poking out from the couch in his living room, so I made my way over to where he was.

"What's up?" I asked as I walked around the side of the couch. I sat down next to him and he sighed.

"Who was that guy you were with?" He questioned angrily. I was confused.

"What guy?" I asked, tilting my head. He scoffed and crossed his arms.

"The guy you were just with?" I shook my head.

"I wasn't with any guy. I went out with Gwen." I replied and placed my hands in my lap. He whipped his phone out and showed me a picture of me sitting on the couch at the party with that Olan guy.

"Him. Who is he?" He asked again. I've never seen him so angry.

"I just met him at that party. He's no one babe, he has a girlfriend." I reassured him and placed my hand on his. I guess he didn't believe me since he snatched his hand away from mine and stood up.

"Bullshit! That's exactly what Tom said about Tamara." I was taken aback by his comment. My eyebrows furrowed as he stood over me.

"Are you seriously comparing me to Tom? Do you really think I would cheat on you like how he did to me?"

"I don't know. It seems like it." He spat at me. I was now filled with anger.

"Bill what the fuck! I would never cheat on you!" I yelled and stood up in his face.

"That's not what this picture says."

"That picture is not evidence. We were just talking, there's literally a distance between us!"

Both of his hands cupped my cheeks as he bent over to look at me. His eyes shot daggers into mine. I hated seeing him like this.

"I don't want to see you with any other guys." He said sternly in my face. I swallowed at his words. I slowly nodded, staring softly into his eyes. His grip on my cheeks were tight. I could barley move my face. I felt my eyes tear up. I didn't want him to be mad at me.

His gaze softened as he noticed my watery eyes. His grip that was once tight, had softened. He rubbed slow circles against my cheek with his thumb. I leaned my head into his hands as I tugged on his shirt. He slowly leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes and a single tear had dropped onto his thumb.

"I'm sorry. I was just jealous." He whispered as he wiped the tear.

"It's oka-"

"No. It's not baby. I'm really sorry." He whispered again and pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms tight around him as I inhaled his scent. He was wearing the Ed Hardy cologne that I loved.

He pulled away after a few seconds and carried me bridal style up into his bedroom. I laid on top of him as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He snuck his hand up my top and rubbed my bare skin. I fell asleep as he continued to rub small circles on my back.

how we feel abt jealous bill?? 😝