Party Hardy.

We pulled up to the party and there were tons of people inside and out. Pitbull's house was huge, almost like a mansion. His house was the party house. I found a bunch of actors and actresses talking on the couch so I decided to walk over to the kitchen where tons of booze were lined up on the counter. I smirked and picked up a red solo cup to fill it with Vodka. I turned around to have my cup knocked right out of my hand.

"Shit. I'm so sorry." The boy said as he picked my cup up for me.

"Don't worry about it." I smiled as he stood up, he looked very familiar. It was the emo boy from Tokio Hotel. He set the cup down on the counter as I looked at his hand then back at him.

"What's your name?" I asked. He smiled.

"Bill. Bill Kaulitz." Same last name as Tom?

"Are you related to Tom Kaulitz by any chance." I laughed.

"Yeah actually, that's my twin brother. I think i've heard of you now. Harley right?" He replied. Twin brother? I would've never guessed.

"That's me." I smirked as we continued to talk in front of the counter. Bill was a very nice person, he's a great listener and observer. He notices little details and it feels like he genuinely understood every word that came out of my mouth. I knew we'd be good friends. We had a few drinks and shots together before we had to go our separate ways.

"I'll see you later Bill. Take my number." I smiled as I wrote my number on the palm of his hand.

"Bye Harley." He waved as I walked outside to where my band members were waiting for me. Gwen drove us back home since we were all a bit tipsy and she was the only sober one. She might've had one shot, but we all had three or more.

"Who was that?" Gwen asked raising her eyebrows as she glanced at me.

"No one." I laughed.

"So that wasn't your secret admirer?" She smirked looking back at the road.

"Think the opposite of him." I joked as she genuinely thought about it for a minute.

"His brother?"

"Twin brother."

"No way! Isn't his brother the dread head we saw at the award show?" Gwen asked as she pulled into our driveway.

"Yep. He gave me those flowers too." I smiled taking my seatbelt off. I opened the door and we all sat in the living room. We were all talking and laughing until I got a text from Tom.

"Hey, can I pick you up?" I smiled looking down at my phone.

"Sure."

"Be there in ten." I put my phone down next to me and looked up to see all my band members staring at me.

"What?" I laughed.

"Secret admirer?" Leon asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Yep. He's picking me up." I smiled crossing my arms over each other and placing them on my knees.

"Lucky!" Gwen squealed as we heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door to see Tom standing there.

"No way. Tom's your secret admirer? What's up dude!" Tyler said dabbing him up.

"You know each other?" I laughed as they stared at one another.

"Totally! Tyler's my dude." Tom said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I'll catch you later bro." Tyler said as he placed his hand on the door.

"Later." Tom said as he walked me to his car. He shut the door for me as I slipped into the front seat. We went for a late night car ride, just going where ever the road took us. We stopped in an empty Walmart parking lot when he pulled out a joint.

"Is this your ideal date idea?" I laughed as he lit the joint, taking a puff, then passing it to me.

"Not exactly, but with you it sure is." He smirked as I took a puff off the joint. We laughed as we hotboxed his car, immediately feeling the effects of the weed.

"Hey, would you ever not want to be famous? I know it sounds cheesy but like, don't you think the fame can be much?" Tom said squinting his eyes and raising his brows.

"I mean not really, I can see why people could think it's much but, I really enjoy it." I said reclining my seat all the way back. Tom sat up in his seat, staring at me.

"What?" I laughed as I looked into his eyes. He held his head up with one hand, just staring.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" He said making me melt on the inside, or maybe it was just the weed.

"Aw, thank you." I said as I closed my eyes and adjusted myself in the seat.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked making me open my eyes. I sat up, not bothering to bring the seat back up.

"Yeah. Yes, I would- I would love to be your girlfriend." I said as my eyes flickered from his eyes, to his lips. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me.