do not skip

Hi this is the author.

 This is my second attempt at writing a series of Narnian fanfiction books.

 I have not included the character pictures as this seemed pointless. I have changed the ages of the Pevensie siblings to fit the storyline better so they are not the same ages as they are in the movies. 

I am basing the story on my own ideas as well as inspiration both from the films and the original book. I only own my characters the rest of the rights belong to C. S. Lewis.

please also let me know if words or phrases are spelt wrong or are grammatically wrong I have dyslexia and Dyspraxia so spelling and grammar is not the strongest. 

Also please don't take my ideas and use them yourself without asking me. I will however be open to constructive criticism and will try to post regally. 

Finally thank you for choosing to read the story. Narnia means a lot to me and I have dreamed of writing a completed fan fiction. 

EmRose2048

Update as of  1st January 2024.
I am sorry that I haven't been publishing regualy. My aim for this new year is to publish a new chapter each day or if that is too much with uni work then each week.

I have also changed to writing in the past tense as this is easier for me to write. After the first part of the book is finished I will go back and edit the first few chapters to be in the past tense.

Again thank you to those who do read. It means a lot. I have always wanted to write but often been too scared. This is my way of overcoming thoes fear and writing this book anyway.

Please be patient with me if I forget to upload new chapters.

From the author
Emrose2048.