Part 1- chapter 10- Imagination?

The three youngest Pevensies pushed back through the wardrobe into England 1940s. They all ran away from the spareroom. After a few short moments they encountered their oldest sibling who had just began to seek.

"You three are meant to be hiding," Peter stated.

"But we've been gone for hours?" Lucy queried.

"Hours, I've just started seeking about 2 minuets ago," quizzed Peter.

"We went through the wardrobe, met our friend Mr tumnus the faun again and had tea whilst he told us marvellous stories," ranted Sophie.

"Does this mean I win?" Came a different voice as Susan ran up to them.

"I don't think these three want to play anymore. Lu and Soph claim they have gone to another world through a wardrobe." Peter explained to Susan. He then turned back to his youngest sisters.

"Again, what do you mean again. You have been there before? Dont tell me you both have been running off without telling one of us where you were?" He sighed. "And where even is this so called place?"

Lucy and Sophie shared a small guilty glance before Lucy spoke.

"Firstly we never left the house without someone else. Secondly the magical place is called Narnia and is through the wardrobe. Thirdly yes we first got there when exploring."

"We?" Peter inquired.

"Me and Lucy found Narnia together. We weren't being naughty, the whole of Narnia is inside the wardrobe. At least I think it is," replied Sophie.

"Lucy and I," Susan corrected "you know that it is logically impossible for a whole other world to be squeezed into a wardrobe."

"Well it was. And all three of us have been there. I think Edmund has only been there once. We found him on our way back. He didn't tell us what he had been doing or how long he had been in Narnia," Sophie argued back.

At this they all turned to face Edmund who had been standing there quietly with an annoyed expression.

"You went to this place too?" Susan quizzed speaking both for herself and Peter.

"No, but you know what Little kids are like these days, they can not stop pretending," Replied Edmund with a snarky smirk shaking no with his head whilst ignoring his younger sister's pleading faces.

"We will go and see if this so called place is really there. Show us lucy where this wardrobe is," Peter decided.

"Narnia. Its called narnia," corrected Sophie."And you would love the woods inside.

Sophie any Lucy with distraught faces and holding back tears, led their siblings through the mansion and up the winding corridors and stairways to where the wardrobe towered over them.

Both Susan and Peter entered the wardrobe knocking on the back of the wardrobe. It was solid and just an old, large wardrobe.

"Lucy, Sophie the only wood here is the back of the wardrobe." Susan stated.

"But..but it was really there?" Sophie stammered.

"You've had your fun. Now it is time for you both to stop." Peter said unimpressed with what he saw as his sisters anticts.

"We wouldn't lie about this," Cried Lucy.

"Peters right Lucy that's enough." Susan firmly stated.

"Didn't I tell you about the football field in the bathroom cupboard." Edmund suddenly Piped in.

Peter annoyed sighed "you just had to make it worse didn't you?

"YOU THINK YOUR DAD, BUT YOUR NOT, "Edmund loudly shouted before running off.

"That's was nicely handled." Susan sighed running off after Edmund.

"But it was really there," Cried Sophie repeating her older sister's ealier plea for their siblings to believe them.

"Sophie, Susan's is right, that's enough." Peter finished the conversation before leaving Sophie and Lucy behind to stare longingly at the wardrobe.

The next few day Both Sophie and Lucy stayed together away from their sister and brothers. They went for walks by themselves or drew, or coured or read. They did everything to avoid conversations with their siblings who they were annoyed with. They talked only to each other when they were alone. They even tried unsucesfully to get back to Narnia again. Both Sophie and Lucy had began to doubt that they had not made Narnia and Mr tumnus up themselves to cope with all the change.

But, in their hearts and minds they knew that ultimately they had been to another world through the wardrobe, and that they wouldn't give up hope that they could, and would go back again.

Hi,
author here.
Thank you so much for reading my writtings.
This was a shorter filler chapter.
Thank you again for the support.
Best wishes
Emrose2048.