mom's love

Pragya's house..

Pragya heard prachi's phone ringing and saw the caller id and a curve escaped her lips...

Pragya: prachi!!! It ranbir... Speak to him.. (excited)

Prachi : haan.

Pragya left from there...

On call,

Ranbir: i want to meet you..(😔)

Prachi : me too.. 😔

Ranbir : lets meet in coffee shop next to my house...

Prachi: no need for that, I'll come to your house.. This is very important..

Ranbir: but.. Prachi, are you okay?? your voice is... (worried)
Stopped him from telling and continued
Prachi : i will tell everything once i reach there... And she cut the phone... And hugged it crying...

Ranbir,how can you understand me so.. Well. Iam sorry ranbir... Iam going to hurt you... Hope you're ready for that...

Just then she heard sahana calling her for breakfast..

She rushed there...

Prachi: maa.. Ranbir wants me to come to his house... So i must leave now.. (faking her excitement)

Sahana gave her a teasing look..

Pragya noticed sahana and unexpected laugh left from her lips.

Prachi : maa... (annoyed )

Pragya: but you have your breakfast first..

Pragya immediately looked at her in a serious manner.she felt something is wrong with prachi.

Prachi: i will have with him..

Prachi kissed her maa and left the place immediately...

Pragya went behind her and saw her getting in her cab she bid bye to her daughter...

Just then she heard a crying sound at the side..

It was rhea..

Rhea was hugging her knees and weeping..
This was the worst thing she could ever thought off.. That her another daughter is crying in front of her house..

She immediately rushed towards her forgetting the pain she got from rhea .

Rhea raised her head which was placed above her knees and pragya was worried for her as she saw her nose bleeding..

Rhea hugged her...

Pragya came out of the hug and pulled rhea inside the house and rushed towards the first aid kit...

Rhea was looking at her mother's eyes when she saw it it was blood red.. She felt that pragya's eyes would bleed like her nose if she cries again...

She saw her mother getting worried for the wound and not about herself ... she wiped the tears from her face and nodded in negative.. (signalling her not to cry more)

This made pragya to burst out into tears and hugged her.

Sahana, who saw it from far also melted but she will never forgive rhea for her deads... She got the first aid box and gave it to pragya and left from there not to disturb them.

Pragya treated the wound she was sure that it would be painful but to her surprise rhea stayed still. She still remember her that she couldn't even tolerate a normal head ache and she would come running to her to have Coffee and a head massage..

Pragya: why are you crying?? How did this happen?? (worried)

Rhea: i don't want dad to get married to meera aunty.. Is that true that you are fine with dad's wedding ??

Pragya: what?? You don't want your dad to get married? (she was shocked hearing those words as she thought rhea was the reason for this wedding )

Rhea : how can you let your husband marry someone? I know that you love him.. You yourself told this to me that your husband is very good and you love him...

Pragya smiled at her innocence.

Pragya : krishna and radha also loved each other but they didn't get together .. Its just the circumstances .. You are too young to understand..
(tapped Rhea's head)

Rhea : do you love me??
Rhea's eyes teared up telling those words..

Pragya : No.. I don't..
Uttered in serious tone..

Rhea was hurted with these words.. As she didn't expect this answer from her..

Rhea : No.. Don't lie.. I know you love me! (yelled and started crying.. )

Pragya : first come to a conclusion..whether you want me to love you are not.. Whatever you want i'll do..

She concluded with that.. Whatever rhea is ... Good or bad.. But,she is really misguided by alia.. She is good at heart...

Rhea: why can't just say something and make it a easy conversation .. (pleaded in frustration as she didn't get anything in her mind)

Pragya : I tried . But you didn't get that too... And now whatever i say, you wouldn't believe me.. You will follow your own thoughts.. So just get one thing rhea, love is to be felt not to be said... If i love you, you will really feel that..

She said this and left back to her room and closed the door..

After that she came to a conclusion... She is loved by her parents.. Yes!! Her mom loves her.. Just then she realized , how she changed things within few hours... The family which was about to get reunited after 21 years was destroyed by her...

"No... No... I must have trusted mom.. But the root cause of the problem .. It's not me... It should be her... She don't like mom! I should have known that she would be the reason.. You would regret this Buji... " rhea exclaimed ...