complaint

In pragya's house.

Prachi came home with a broken heart. She was broken beyond repair..

Prachi, you have to stay strong for your mother.. Ranbir is not more important than maa.. You have to help her forget the pain that her daughter had  given her.. She said to herself...

She went inside pragya's room

Prachi: maa..

Prachi noticed that her maa looked normal..

Pragya : what happened prachi? Did you fight with ranbir there?

It was a normal concern as usual.. But.. It wasn't normal for prachi..

Prachi : what??  Maa.. No.. Why are you ...asking this? ( stammered)

Pragya: it's written on the face..
Stop lying and tell me the truth.. What happened ? (sternly)

Prachi: I thought maa is very hurt and she wouldn't notice it.. But, she noticed it.. There is no escape, prachi...

Prachi: actually maa, i know you love ranbir a lot.. And you got excited when he proposed me.. So even  i thought to accept it for you.. But.. (looks down as she couldn't lie looking at her mom's eyes)

Pragya kept her hands on prachi's cheek

Pragya: pari, there is no need for you to accept him because of me.. If you don't want him, then its your decision and iam okay.. ( with her soft voice)

Prachi's eyes turned watery..

Pragya kissed her eyes..

Prachi hugged her and started weeping..

Pragya: prachi, its okay... Calm down...

Prachi: where is sahana?

Pragya: in the universe! (rolling her eyes)

Prachi: maa! (whines )

Pragya: come! Lets, Go out and have panipuri... To change your mood.. (encouraged)

In the streets ...

Abhi : rhea, how long we want to wait??  I can't wait for it any more..

Rhea : at first you were scared and now exicited??

Abhi : it had been years since i did something mischievous with her..

Rhea :  me too for prachi (smirks)
And  dad , mom is here...

Prachi and pragya was seen in pani puri shop...

Pragya : you want sweet right??

Prachi nodded ..

Just then she noticed someone in the other side of the road... "palak... " she called..

Prachi: maa. She is my friend.. Let me go and meet her by the time pani puri is made..

Pragya nods..

Rhea noticed prachi on the opposite side of the road and giggled.. Lets start..

Rhea drove towards prachi and stopped the car in front of her..

Pragya was busy in ordering so she didn't notice it..

Rhea, opened the windows of the car.

Prachi : what do you want??
What i gave in the morning aren't enough?? You want me to break your bones too.. Get lost before i kill you... 😠😠

Rhea : ohh!! You know rhea mehra always returns what she got.. So..... 
( she sprayed the snow spray in her face and closed the windows and left the street.. )😈😈😈