twist of fate

" sir,  don't worry.. We'll take the blame.. I can understand your loss and we don't want you to run back for court cases.. " the police officer informed abhi.

Abhi simply noded..

"Are you fine?? " pragya asked him..

" iam.. But rhea.. " he hugged her..

Just then they saw rhea laying on her sister's lap..

" so,  sir.. I understand that the marriage will not happen today.. So can i leave? " dharan asked ranbir.

Ranbir nodded..

" No!! " rhea shouted and marched towards him..

" prachi, buji has already spolied many things in my life.. I never let her to spoil anything in yours " rhea sounded determined..

" rhea, it's okay.. There is no urgency..  we'll get married anytime.. " ranbir tried to convince her..

" OK.. But.. You both get married here once.. Get it registered or else.. " rhea warned them

" or else?? " ranbir questioned her..

" I'll not allow you to get married to my sister!! I will definitely cry.. Iam exhausted today.. so make sure to use the chance.. " rhea pouted

" but.. " pragya argued..

" aliya, never wanted our happiness..  So..  We should never let it happen.. " abhi convinced her..

" Then it shadi time!! Whooh hoo!! " sahana shouted in joy..

Prachi took the pen to sign..

" No !! " pallavi shouted..

" mom,  pls..  Why is this happening with me?  How many times will I see her getting ready to sign and someone spoils it ?  Oh god!  " ranbir whined..

Everyone laughed looking at his urgency..

" prachi, use this pen.. I don't think that pen is lucky.. " pallavi gave her another pen..

Prachi  finally signed it..

Ranbir Immediately hugged her and swirled her.

" hello, Mr. hero!!  You didn't tie her mangalsutra and marriage is not completed till now.. " rhea teased..

Then Chintu and mintu brought the Varmala , mangalsutra and sindoor..

Pranbir gets married.. And got blessings from the elders..

Rhea was so happy for prachi.. And also got emotional for her..

Prachi hugged her..

" why did you feel iam good at heart? You know.. Iam not good and pure as you.. I have did so many things to you.. I am evil.. I have anger issues. Don't you think I deserved dying? " rhea questioned innocently

Prachi slapped her softly..

" If you tell that one more time.. Then I myself will kill you " prachi scolded..

Rhea smiled at her..  Prachi anger got down seeing rhea..

" because I love you.. I think I can understand you like no one in this world.. I can feel your pain without you telling me.  I know you to suffered a lot .. And about the things which you did to me.. I forgot everything.. I only cherish our memories and the bond we share . My love for you is like a precious gem which shines bright and always treasured. " prachi kissed rhea's cheeks..

" so,  ranbir.. Let's go.. " pallavi teased as she saw her son admiring his newly wedded wife..

" No!! Pls..  Wait for sometime!! Let me see my wife! " ranbir spoke almost immediately..