Goodbye!

Pragya's pov

" suniye!!  " 

He dropped the phone hearing that word from me after long time. I know what kinda emotion it holds for us..

I couldn't wait anymore.. So I started running towards him..

He immediately turned back to see me  running towards him.. 

He didn't believe the scene he was seeing.. I could tell from his face..

I literally jumped over him.. His body jerked a bit from the hug I was giving him.. I started crying.. I kissed him on his face and I was so scared and I checked him whether he has got hurt.. I know he is safe but that accident shook me from core.. And I hugged him again.. I don't know why  I love him so much.. I can't see him leaving me.. I crushed him tightly and our heartbeat were singing together..  After taking his time He too hugged me ..

Prachi, rhea and saha saw this scene and they were flying over the clouds to see us happy..

I started to shiver in his arms..

" fugg.. Pragya.. Pls.. Don't.. "

He broke the hug..

I looked at him and wiped my tears..

" how did you wake up this early?  You slept only at 4 in the morning! " he questioned with an empty face.

Was this the question to be asked??  How can he think of leaving me alone?  Thinking all this my anger aroused

" why did you give me pills last night??  "  I questioned him pulling over his collar..

" fuggi.. Fuggi.. Wait..  You were not able sleep properly.. So when doctor came to check on you that day.. I told him. So he suggested that pill.. I know you will not have it if I tell you so that's why I mixed it in fluids and gave you.but i should have added another pill because that doctor. He told me.. If we mix it in fluids then it's effect might be low. Oh god abhi! You should have been careful! . " he scolded himself

Mixed in fluids ?
Yeah.. I felt a different taste but I never questioned him.. Which means I still trust him.. I hope he never breaks my trust again..I smiled..

" okay, girls..  Actually I too wanted to spend some time with you but as you know .  Iam getting late so... Bye.. I will call you when I reach there.. " he said saying so casually and waved his hand to our daughters..

They were holding back themselves from crying..

All my happiness vanished immediately..

'' hey.. No.. Crying..  It's just a few miles away.. After 6 months. I return for a week.. We'll enjoy just like this..  If you cry then it would be difficult.. "  he got emotional..

Everyone noded and left the place

I was dumbstruck

Then everyone are okay with it??

He came near me and cupped my face..

'' hey.. I can understand you.. You are fighting with your brain and heart.. I have never seen you doing such things.. You were always clear at your thoughts..  I can't see you like this.. Going through pain because of me.. You don't deserve me. I have broken your heart . '' he tried to convince me.

I was unable to speak.. So, I nodded in negative.. Telling him not to go..

'' sometime the only way to heal a broken heart is to say goodbye '' his words shattered me into pieces..