karma is a boomerang

Abhi's pov..

It was 3:15 Am in the morning.. I woke up as I felt thirsty..
I stood up the bed just to find prachi missing..
I started panicking.. There were lots of thoughts running through my mind.. I went to another bedroom as I heard some sound there.. I went inside the bedroom

'' where is prachi?? '' I questioned myself and left the room after checking on the bathroom..

''Thank God!! '' I heard a male voice..

What was that?? Come on abhi.. Stop imagining things.. You are the only male here.. But what if there is someone??

I immediately went and looked at the back of the door as I felt the sound was from there.. The sound brought my old fear back..

what if prachi was kidnapped?? By that crooked face ??

I rushed towards main door of our suite ..

When I found the the door is opened I got scared and searched the keycard which was missing.. I heard some noise again from the the same room.. And I went inside the room. This time I got relaxed seeing the room as I saw prachi there.. She was looking at the back of me and spoke with her eyes to get out..suddenly she started to started to stare at me. I felt like she would bury me inside the floor. I rubbed my eyes as I saw pragya in prachi.. But still prachi was staring...

" prachi?? Why are you staring me ''

''papa.. I wa.sn't star..ing.. you.. I was staring at baklu.. I me..mean that the curtains... Behind you.. It looks like a witch.. It's really scary.. " as soon as she said this I tried to turn back but she turned me around and started talking..

" papa!! No.. Don't turn back.. That baklu.. I... I me..mean that curtain looks so weird.. What if it was a real witch.. So don't turn back.. " prachi scared me..

" prachi.. There is no witch.. It just.. " I didn't know what to say.. I was lost in the care of daughter towards me..

'' papa.. Don't you know that curtain witch story?? She is a very dangerous witch .. She would hide behind curtains in search for people who never look old.. Like you.. You are looking young like you are newly married. "

I really felt happy as prachi said that iam still young and her love for me... I smiled..
She was so angry with a curtain for me.. She is so protective towards me.. Blessed to have a daughter like her💖..

" papa.. Wait here.. I will go and check that curtain.. " and she left..

I waited for her.. And didn't turn back.. She really took a lot of time to remove that curtains... As soon as she came I questioned her..

" what were you doing there till now? ''

Prachi had the keycard in her hands.. She was looking so tensed.. I felt like she was searching some answers.. But I guessed what was happening with her reaction..

She had the keycard and the door was opened.. She was about to go out.. And her tensed face confirmed that..

'' why are so tensed?? you were planning to go out at this time ?? Prachi don't you know it isn't safe ??'' I told her..

'' Ha..an.. As it is a new place.get sleep so I just wanted to eat an ice cream so.. " she replied and gulped a lump in her throat..

Why do i feel that she is Lieing??

I noticed that she was so scared.. So I relaxed myself ..

''prachi, it okay.. But next time, wake me too..because it isn't safe for you to go alone.. So may I join you?? '' I requested ..