pranbir's marriage?

"" Papa!!  Papa!!  ""  prachi tapped his face..

Slowly abhi got his consciousness..

Abhi looked at prachi and ranbir was sitting together.. Ranbir was holding hands of prachi..

Abhi was shocked looking at this.
Abhi immediately stood up..

" No.. No.. This.." he uttered in disbelief..

Abhi started walking to and fro muttering something to himself ..

" This can't.. Happen.. Oh no..No.. how many ideas I gave him..  I gave him ideas to impress my own daughter? I taught him how to sneek in into his girlfriend's room ...  I taught ...  Prachi??  Did he ever do that??  Abhi questioned unbelievably..

Prachi looked down ..

" OMG!!  That curtain witch story!! That day you were speaking with your sisters about MR.B .... I mean.. What is that name? Haan.. Baklu??  Is it him?? I thought that was a prank of yours. On that day, you yourself told me that you will go out with him late in the night with ranbir.. That party! Oh god that's why you got that angry seeing ranbir with another girl? Oh no abhi! You were such a fool! " abhi scolded himself nonstop..

Prachi didn't dare to look at abhi's face..

" suniye.. Pls.. Calm down.. It's okay... It's ... Fine.. " pragya tried to calm him down..

" how can I ?  I gave him ideas to even to kiss and.. " abhi immediately stopped as he realized that would embarrassing for them..

Prachi face turned pink.. She felt like burying herself under the ground..
Ranbir turned back and acted like he is seeing somewhere..

" Ranbir!  '' pallavi came there and hugged him..

" mom,  I am fine.. prachi was also kidnapped but we are fine right now.. " ranbir explained.

" prachi beta,  Are you fine ? " vikram questioned..

She just noded..

Just then vikram looked at the person who was still now sitting on the wooden chair with some notebooks and a pen..

" Mr.Dharan? What are you doing here?? " vikram questioned..

" thank you for coming here.. Sir.. Iam a normal govt officer.. Who makes registration for marriages.. They have kidnapped  me to get them married .. So pls.. Can you send me back to home??" dharan pleaded ..

" what??  Marriage??  I never thought that you will kidnap your own daughter to get her married with her boyfriend! I thought you were joking that day! Rhea pls.. Give me some water. I think I'll faint now.. "  pragya said by holding her head.

Rhea gave her water..

" so,  you guys got married??  " pallavi asked excited..

" no.. " ranbir said disappointed and sad tone. ..

" means, everyone know this except me! " abhi accused..

" pls.. Accept it  na.. " pragya requested..

" I don't want to get married " prachi stated..

" hey.. No.. Not again.. Prachi.. I can't live without you.. I make chief accept. He will definitely accept.. We'll get married. " ranbir said to prachi..

Abhi hugged prachi..  Prachi started to cry..

" papa.. Pap.. Papa.. I.. Didn't.. Want.. To... Hide.. It.. I promise.. we.. had problems and we.. sorted out only today..and.. " prachi sobbed..