IMPORTANT

First of all, I'd just like to tell you how ridiculously sorry I am! I realized I haven't updated in a month! I've got a good reason though, I had to finish out the rest of the school year studying for exams, and then taking them. I got out June 2nd, but then there was this three-day fair, and then a strange advance in my twitter roleplaying where I suddenly had this boost of inspiration to open up a few different storylines-which I'm irritated with now. Anyway, I was also trying to finish the trailer for this book so I could upload it when I posted the next update-which, I have finished so that was posted with the update. Please check it out!

Secondly, a brief overview of what's been happening in the story for the last few chapters (for those that have forgotten):

-Anne still has Felix's heart in her chest (refer to chapter titled "Pixie Dust")

-Pan used to think she crushed it but now he knows she hasn't-he just doesn't know it's in her chest

-Felix is inside Pan's new hideout under Rumple's surveillance (refer to the chapters titled "Chambers" & "This is a real family reunion")

-Anwen can no longer disguise herself as Anne (refer to chapter "Chance Me")

-Benjamin is back with the group (also refer to "Chance Me")

-I warned you guys about some possible extremities (more specifically a sex scene...please refer to the past section also titled "IMPORTANT")

-And lastly, that last chapter...Anne tried rum for the first time-with Pennysalt [if you remember from the first book, The Piper's Song, the conversation she had with Henry in I think the chapter titled "Wanted Trust"]-and she enjoyed it.

-Pan offered to show Anne a "good time" after her brother fell asleep

-Pan's pipes also put Anne and Felix to sleep

-And then, ultimately, Anne doesn't wake up in the cave w/her brother, but someplace else, someplace "far, far away" as Pan said...

Question is, what could that possibly mean?...please stay tuned to find out, I promise I'll update in less than one month. I'll attempt weekly updates, and just prepare yourself, this story is about halfway over, maybe even almost over. I'll at least have about 10-20 more chapters, and that'll conclude the entire series D: I know I sure as hell am not prepared, but depending on OUAT, if Pan doesn't come back, I probably won't make a third book.

Though I'm hoping to finish this book before I go back to school-in August :'(...also depending on the popularity, I may or may not write a third book. I already have a few endings for this book in mind-ones I hope we'll all be satisfied with.

Anyway, please stick around, because as I've said, the continuation of this story/series honestly really depends on you guys as readers. Oh, and thank you all for your lovely comments on that last chapter, they were amazing! Concluding this note, thanks for reading and I hope you proceed to read until the end <3

((NOTICE: For further summarization of the last few chapters, feel free to refer to them (or ask me), though some things in past chapters-from the beginning of the book-will soon be expanded on in future (more-than-likely recent) chapters, so if you don't remember much you should probably go back and reread some things, or, again, ask me...))