Constellations

Pacing about in a circle, Anne's boots matted down the grass. She explored the night time sky with her eyes. Absorbed by shadows, Pan rested his back against one of the cave walls. "Peter?" Anne stopped her pacing and asked looking down towards him, the pallid moonlight rays on her skin, her caretaker observed. A dark brow lifted, he addressed his lost girl's approach.

        "Yes, love?" He asked coming out into the silver light.

        "Come here," Anne urged, obviously desperate and excited, Pan noticed by the way she wafted her hand to urge him over. Suffocating a smile, Anne continued urging him.

Giving her a kind and soft, closed-mouth smile, Pan met her side laying a hand on her lower back. Butterflies in her stomach from his touch, she held back a blush. "There," Anne pointed to the moon. "Beautiful isn't it?" She asked.

        "Very," Pan nodded. In her smiling, the lost girl realized something.

        "You will be leaving soon?"

        "Indeed I will...I'm afraid," Pan replied. A bit of sadness fell over Anne's face.

        "You won't be gone too long will you?" She asked, brows slightly frowning.

        "Not too long." 

For a moment the little lost girl looked as if she was holding back on something. Pan saw the desperation in her eyes. Then suddenly, she hugged him. "Be careful," she spoke. Holding back a huge grin, Pan hugged her back tight.

        "I will, not to worry love," he replied.

Looking at him, Anne nodded. He meant to smile at her warmly though with his ice blues and light skin, it didn't look warm then he was off.

Landing inside Skull Rock from his flight, Pan made his way around his hourglass. It was frozen, absolutely un-moving and all around coated with a thick layer of ice. The night sky peering into the eyes of Skull Rock, the ice glistened and sparkled. His lips then slid into a smooth dark grin and he took flight once more. 

Snow blew into the fire she had made so it would build. She sat on a log after having had went searching for everyone. Breaking through some underbrush came Anne and Felix's mother, a sword in one of her hands. Twigs were tangled in her hair. "Did you find any of them?" Snow asked.

        "Nope," she answered as she sat next to Snow.

        "They're fine," Snow believed. 

        "How can you be so sure?" 

        "I know them, they'll make sure your husband is safe..."

        "His name's John, by the way."

        "I know," Snow nodded. Anne's mother smiled.

        "I wasn't sure if you remembered."

        "Why wouldn't I?"

        "Well you seemed so focused on getting Henry back..."

        "Isabelle," Snow placed a comforting hand on Anne and Felix's mother's lap, keeping her gaze, "we wanted to save your daughter too," she told her.

"Snow!!!" Charming yelled as he walked, alone. "Emma!!!" Nothing. "Mary Margret?!!" Suddenly out of nowhere Charming was pulled back, a hand covering his mouth. Panicked, Charming elbowed his abductor. After a grunt and a thrust of the body backwards, the abductor let go and Charming pulled out his sword.