Hold Me Down

Squirming beneath Pan's body, Anne's breathing came unevenly and shakily, "Peter, please stop!" She pleaded, squeezing back her tears. She had been asking for this, hadn't she? She thought to herself guiltily. This was all her fault, she had prodded the sickening idea. She should have known better. A part of her felt obligated to submit to him in that case.

"You don't deserve to struggle like this, my dearest Anna," Peter spoke with feigned remorse in his voice as he pulled off her pants. The nerve he had to attempt to play on feelings he wasn't capable of possessing--burned a deep hole in her heart. She was envisioning the old Pan there with her, comforting her through this. If only she had told him she loved him before it was too late, then maybe she wouldn't be in this situation.

Despite her crumbling inside, she urged his shoulders away with her tied hands. "We aren't doing this right, this isn't how this is supposed to go," she panicked, mirroring her defiant thoughts as tears flooded her eyes.

In an instant, Pan had her hands forced back and his lips on her stomach. Merciless with her pleas, his mouth was moving quicker than his thoughts. He was trying with everything to tear her apart. A part of him having grown with his magic, he wanted to ruin her--for denying him and rejecting him in the moments he was so sure of himself.

Though there was something more, something that made it seem that there was more to it than just Anne. He hadn't told her, but Lydia had hurt him to the point of no return, and Anne still looked so much like her. "You're going to pay for what you've done, and there's nothing you can say!" Peter protested angrily, coming up to meet her eyes.

"What're talking about?!" She fought helplessly in his grip, exasperated and gazing back with what looked to be her soul. "I've only ever rejected you--"

"That's exactly why you're going to do this for me," Peter spat before he claimed her neck with demanding lips. Crying out with desperation, her chest rapidly heaved.

"At least take things slower!" She cried some more, her frustration mounting that she brought him to this point. Though it wasn't her fault, she deserved none of this. Who else was going to feel guilt in that moment that was capable? Anne was the only one. Attempting to try and adjust her leg, to carry out her traditional defense mechanism, she should have know he'd catch her.

"My darling, you can't try that on me anymore," he breathed roughly into the kisses he was making down her neck. He then picked up his head. His eyes darkly regarded her own. "May I make the suggestion that you try not to fight me and you won't feel nearly as violated..."

"You're joking, you piece of shit--you really want to tell me not to fight you?!" Anne couldn't refrain from the disbelief staining her voice.

"Awh," Peter leaned down, lightly smiling, "you're so cute when you curse at me."

Before she could reply, Pan was kissing her and she felt disgust against his lips, overwhelmed to the point she was already breaking and submitting. Maybe if she took his advice, she wouldn't feel as violated and betrayed when it was all over.

Her brother's face appearing in her thoughts when she'd close her eyes, she prayed to him to save her. Regardless of the circumstances, her hopes were lifting. She was conveying to him through his heart a loud SOS. Her voice crying out to him in her head, she felt his heart jump as if he received her message, and suddenly, she felt almost inhuman strength.

This time, she was able to fight Pan's grip on her wrists and forcefully pushed him off. "Stay back!" She exasperated helplessly as he growled, and she hurriedly tore up her knife. Attempting to pull herself up, she staggered back, before she came landing back on her bum.

Struggling to poise her knife, she felt Peter yank her over by her ankles. Having rolled onto her side, she kicked him hard into his bare chest. As he fell down, he struggled to catch his breath. His eyes widening in panic, he began to violently cough. In the brief meantime, Anne had cut her wrists free and pulled back up her pants. Tearing up her shirt, she scrambled to her feet.

By then, she felt his arms yank her back from around her stomach. Screaming when she did, she then slammed him into the wall with her back, and before she could comprehend it, her blade came flying into his side. As the knife tore through his flesh, Peter cried out and his arms dropped from around her. Startled as she ran forward, she began to recall how she just stabbed Pan and whirled around.

Her eyes wide in horror as he gripped his bleeding side, her hand nearly came over her mouth. Paling and almost losing her focus, she then peered around for an exit. Of course she couldn't do this part alone, the exits were magically bound. She knew that much for the reason that she already tried to escape.

Once more, she found aid in her brother's heart. "Felix, please, please do this for me," she pleaded to herself quietly, gripping her chest. I believe in you, I believe, Felix! Her thoughts screamed. Briefly, the tree house walls seemed to pulse like a dream. Her eyes widening, Anne then glanced back at a breathlessly fading Pan. He was still gripping his side, pulling himself up against the wall.

Anne's breathing hitching as he began to move toward her, she began to lose her train of thought. His voice husky and rough, he began to speak, glaring at her, "I have to say, you never cease to amaze me, babygirl--" pulling the knife out of his flesh with a trembling hand, he then loudly groaned in pain as it dropped.

Revealing his bloody hand from the shadows, a weak grin stretched across his face. "But this...this is nothing!" He pushed with nearly all his strength, clumsily materializing in front of her. Loudly gasping, Anne found herself nearly paralyzed. A demon-like countenance on his face, Anne watched as he attempted to speak. But then, that look of sheer hatred fled as Pan's eyelids fluttered closed and his body fell into hers. Beginning to wildly pant, Anne nearly went into another full blown panic as she pushed him off.

Watching in astonishment as his limp figure crashed onto the floor on top of a rug, the lost girl then sank against the wall in slight relief. "Nothing, you say?" She spoke breathlessly, laughing through her anxiety. She then began to praise her brother for everything. She could remember him telling her he couldn't save her in one of those first days on the island. Ironically, he had done just that in this moment and tears began to spill from Anne's eyes, thankful tears.

"We bloody did it, Felix," she spoke to herself. Briefly wiping her cheeks, she carefully turned away from Pan and stared out the window. He had fallen on top of the entrance and she had no choice but to leave through the window. Taking a step back to kick the glass through, she was surprised to find her back pressing into Pan's chest.

Nearly screaming, she felt a bloody hand come over her lips and force her head near his shoulder. As her veins iced, she began to tremble against his body. "Now I'm pissed," he growled before it was like she was drowning in her overwhelming anxiety, and fainted against her keeper.

A.N. SPOILER ALERT: The next chapter of them WILL NOT be taking place in the tree house, I'm getting tired of that setting. Though the night isn't even close to being over! So much craziness in the last few chapters.

Henry's family wants to leave and Pan attempted rape. I couldn't go through with it, you guys. Anne's just NOT the type to let people hurt her. Though she stabbed him and she's in trouble--and can you blame her for fainting? I know I would! Anyway, I'm still definitely up to some things so "brace yourself, lads" (Slightly from 2003 Peter Pan). More updates soon!

P.S. The song I posted is actually the title of the chapter (obviously), I just thought the song kind of sets up for the upcoming chapter. So if you'd like to listen to it then feel free--also, it describes how determined Anne was in this chapter XD!