Sette

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

"Ready to go?"

Ollie glanced up from his phone screen, only to be ensnared by a breathtaking vision.

His breath caught in his chest, his eyes widening in awe as they swept over Rosetta's silhouette, adorned in an unbuttoned shirt and denim shorts with the gentle tease of a baby-blue bikini peeking out. Her bronzed skin glowed under the golden rays of the sun, accentuating her petite yet sculpted frame.

The toned muscles in her calves and thighs, the prominent strength in the graceful curves of her arms, Ollie had to stop his jaw from dropping. She was utterly gorgeous.

With a slight clearing of his throat, he straightened his posture, disentangling himself from the bonnet of the car he was leaning on. His eyes landed on hers and he sensed the warmth of her gaze washing over him. He felt the weight of her appraisal in a silent exploration that traced the contours of his form, and suddenly, the summer air seemed to crackle with anticipation, mirroring the sizzling heat that coursed through his veins.

He knew a reddish tint had begun dusting his face as she took in his lazy pairing of white T-shirt and swim trunks. It was nothing extravagant, just the necessities.

"You're not bringing your camera?" he questioned upon noticing the absence of any of her usual filming gear.

As Rosetta's eyes found his, a mischievous glint danced within her verdant gaze as her lips curved into a captivating smile. She unveiled her weapon of choice—a sleek GoPro—nestled within its transparent underwater armour.

Her eyebrows raised expectantly as she offered her unoccupied hand in a wordless invitation for him to hold, which he gladly took.

The touch of her hand exuded a roughness as though she were the grains of sand embracing the shore. Yet within that calloused exterior, there was a gentle undercurrent, a tender caress that hinted at the care and warmth she carried within her. It was an intriguing contrast that struck Ollie as he nonchalantly slipped his fingers between hers, intertwining them together.

"Don't get too excited," Rosetta reminded him, "if I told Bertrand that you're practically a stranger that I met barely a week ago, he would've absolutely charged you a stupid amount of money. He might be a friend, but he's a businessman."

Ollie couldn't help but chuckle as he reminisced about how they had scored a ride on Bertrand's speedboat. It was one of those serendipitous moments.

Bertrand, whom Rosetta apparently knew from one of her early adventures, had so kindly offered them to ride along in his speedboat from Sorrento to Capri. And despite that forcing them to drive for a few extra kilometres from Naples, the ferry suddenly seemed dull in comparison, and of course, they'd accepted the offer. The next thing they knew, the wind was tousling their hair, the sun kissing their skin as they sailed across the shimmering azure waters of the Mediterranean.