Ventiquattro

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

The morning mist hung low at Pista di Fiorano, veiling the track in an ethereal cloak as Rosetta made her way back towards the bustling garage, her Polaroid camera clutched within the careful grip of her hands. The air bore a subtle chill, yet her stride remained resolute as the engine purred in the distance, waking from its slumber and its melodies harmonised with the clinking of tools and the soft chatter of the Scuderia Ferrari team members.

Despite the fog's attempt to obscure her view, her eyes glowed with an unwavering fire, mirroring the passion that fuelled her every stride.

Within the busy garage, mechanics darted to and fro, their hands and voices in synchrony, and as she ventured deeper, Rosetta's presence elicited glances from the crew. Amidst the clang of tools and the scent of petrol and engine oil, they spared a moment to acknowledge her, their faces breaking into brief, genuine smiles or playful expressions. Some even left their work momentarily forgotten, donning amusing grimaces for her camera.

Rosetta was meticulous in her efforts to document everything unfolding before her. With a keen eye, she made certain to capture each detail—the sleek lines of the race car, the animated faces of the people working around it, and the intricate pieces of equipment scattered around the space.

She didn't want to leave a single thing unrecorded.

Every detail held immense significance to her.

And how could it not?

That sweetheart who she still couldn't believe was her boyfriend was about to step into a Formula One car for the first time in his life. It was more than just a moment; it was the culmination of a dream, a manifestation of his deepest aspirations. Despite her limited knowledge of motorsport, Rosetta understood just how important the experience was to him. She comprehended the magnitude of his passion and the significance of this chapter in the novel of his life.

Speaking of her boyfriend, Ollie's head perked up from his hunched position as he seemingly sensed her there, his amber eyes alight with exhilaration as they locked onto hers, the sparkle in his gaze reflecting the effervescent joy that danced in her own eyes. A grin broke out on his lips, mirroring the one she was sporting behind her camera lens as she clicked the button, capturing the beautiful face that had become her favourite in the world, immortalising the genuine happiness that radiated from him.

Rosetta folded her camera, lowering it so she could get a good look at God's finest creation that was Oliver Bearman.

Clad in his scarlet-red Ferrari race suit, Ollie's lean frame stood resplendent under the piercing lights of the garage. The Italian watched with deep fondness as he moved with concentrated precision, meticulously following his trainer's instructions in stretching and warming up his muscles.