Undici

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Under the sun's tender caress, Ollie toyed with Rosetta's beringed fingers, intertwining and tangling them with his own as he marvelled at her dainty touch. Her hand was a delicate summer bloom swaying with the warm breeze within the clad of her golden bracelets, and yet it carried the latent strength of the blazing sun beneath its exterior.

His eyes flicked up towards her angelic figure, and a fond smile stretched across his lips. Her white minidress hugged her petite frame with the warmth of a summer's day while her once tame and straight hair cascaded in a braided half-updo, the ends adorned with soft curls.

It was as though she was a celestial nymph, a captivating vision from a realm untouched by mortal hands.

The morning sun cast its benevolent rays upon the quaint gelateria near the Piazza Pretoria that Rosetta had taken him to for brunch. The colourful chatter of fellow patrons mingled with the melodies of birds, painting an idyllic portrait of a sunlit symphony as they sat at an al fresco table, relishing the cool delight of granita and the warmth of freshly baked bread while they did their work.

Or she did.

Ollie just busied himself behind the camera's lens, capturing candid snapshots of her and their interlocked hands.

Meanwhile, Rosetta immersed herself in her laptop, diligently editing footage for her YouTube channel. Her fingers danced in a funny way across the keyboard as she was only using one hand with the other held hostage by him.

"Look," Ollie distracted her, "the retro vibe is lovely."

With gentle insistence, Ollie raised the camera screen above her laptop, urging her to look. He patiently awaited her response as she inclined her head towards the display before her eyes followed, tracing the photo he showed her in a cursory glance.

The English felt his lips pressing into a slight frown at the loss of the warmth from her touch as she went to pluck the camera out of his grasp and fiddled with the settings.

"Here, I've changed it to portrait mode," Rosetta offered with a chuckle as she handed the camera back to him, "try a lower angle so I don't look like a bloody Oompa Loompa."

His eyebrow cinched for a fleeting moment before he broke into laughter.

Rosetta was most definitely not a resemblance to an Oompa Loompa, for she was far too adorable for that. He would use something along the lines of Thumbelina instead. Or perhaps Tinkerbell.

Wasn't there a fairy named Rosetta, too, in Tinkerbell?

Ollie brushed aside the fleeting thought and reached for her hand once more before she could draw it away from him, earning himself a shake of her head and a soft, melodious giggle out of her. With a victorious smile, he turned the camera towards her, capturing the essence of her laughter and that lively twinkle in her eyes.