Nove

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

The Sicilian morning breeze blew tender, tousling Ollie's messy locks as he carefully opened the glass door and stepped out onto the terrace. He took a deep breath of the refreshing air, surrendering himself to the caress of the sun's first rays. The fragrant blooms lent their kaleidoscope of scents to the symphony of the morning, serenading his senses with the sweet embrace of nature's theatre.

He felt a sense of accomplishment curving his lips into a bashful smile as the heat of last night's memories painted his features in a warm hue of triumph.

Basked in the afterglow of his and Rosetta's uncharted rendezvous, Ollie's soul soared on euphoric currents, sailing with a newfound radiance of personal growth and conquest that got him leaving with a crown of self-fulfilment worn proudly atop his head.

Subconsciously, his hands moved up to cover his face as giggles spilt through his smiling lips.

He might have been too deeply immersed in this.

Ollie needed to seek distraction, and he did in a productive pursuit of getting some workout in. From push-ups to planks and Russian twists, he ignited a dormant fire within, fanning the flames of determination with every deliberate action. The liquid ambition that was his sweat dripped down from his brows as an offering to the scorching sky above.

As Ollie let himself get lost within the harmonious rhythm of his exercise, a symphony of shuffling noises reached his ears, propelling him to steal a glance through the ajar glass door and towards the bedroom.

He found Rosetta emerging from the realm of slumber, emanating a faint fatigued grunt. The celestial light embraced her, casting an angelic glow upon her bare figure, and the warm rays caressed her skin, accentuating her delicate features.

As her radiant green eyes caught his stare, a warm, relieved smile bloomed across her face. The remnants of their shared intimacy graced her dimpled cheeks with a subtle blush.

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes," her gravelly voice cooed. She pressed her lips into a tight line as she admitted, "I thought you left."

"Left where?" Ollie chuckled, pushing himself up and onto his feet.

His smile broadened as she reached her hand out towards his direction, her fingers beckoning him with playful urgency, and happily, he yielded to her silent summons and made his way to her. While Rosetta pulled a thin blanket to cover her chest and protect her modesty, he carefully placed his knee between her limbs on the mattress, his hand supporting his body weight as he leaned down and captured her lips with his in a tender union.

"I'm quite literally stuck here with you, Paperotta," he whispered to her, and his words seemed to have painted the biggest, softest smile across her face.