Tredici

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

"Paperotta?"

Like a summer day cloaked in the morning mist, Ollie wandered through the house with his mind still half-asleep as he searched for Rosetta's presence—which was conspicuously absent from beside him when he woke up. The house felt like a deserted island without her, and he roamed its rooms like a wandering nomad, aching to find the beacon of her laughter amidst the silence.

But then, his amusement shimmered as he stepped into the kitchen where he found Rosetta kneeling atop the kitchen island, placing down cameras without a single piece of garment on her body.

Her figure was a vision of purity bathed in the radiance of the golden haze of the day's awakening. The warm touch of the sun's gilded fingers painted her bare tanned skin with luminous glitters, turning it into a canvas of ethereal glow. Each contour of her form, from her caramel hair that cascaded like molten gold to her dimpled cheeks that echoed the innocence of dawn's first light, seemed to catch and reflect the sun's affectionate touch, transforming her into a living sculpture of glistening amber.

Rosetta was aglow with the sun's golden enchantment that draped her like a silken cloak. She was a treasure trove of warmth and allure, and his heart was a seeker of hidden riches.

She'd simply left him spellbound.

As Ollie came into view, Rosetta's smile spilt through like the sunlight in her semi-indoor garden. Her eyes were a pair of sunlit emeralds, and they sparkled with the gleam of a thousand summer days as their eyes locked.

"Good morning!" she exclaimed joyously.

With nimble grace, her petite stature jumped from the kitchen island and landed seamlessly in his waiting embrace. The gentle warmth of her palm against his cheek sent a subtle shiver through him, causing his eyelids to flutter in response. And then, like the sun breaking through a morning mist, a smile blossomed across his face as her lips brushed tenderly against his own.

Ollie's attempts to quell the riot within him were like trying to calm a tempestuous sea with mere words. The way her unembellished body was pressed so closely against his was a wildfire that set his senses alight, sending them spinning like a summer whirlwind. He had to summon the strangest of thoughts from the depth of his mind in order to distract himself.

"What did you think you were doing?" he grunted in a faux complaint.

"Setting up," she replied excitedly, "I'm teaching you to make caponata today, remember?"

"In nothing?!"

Rosetta's eyes turned downwards, assessing her own form, and Ollie witnessed the faintest hint of a pout taking form on her lips.