Direct dating (2)

"Uhm.. That's my bf zey aha.." Scara said in a skittish tone, "Well darling, Ill pay you." Kazuha smirked.. "What?-" "to break up with him.. I'll pay you. " kazuha whispered quickly pulling Scara to a corner "W-WHAT! HOW MUCH" "700 dollars, 10,000 if you date me." Kazuha grinned with no hesitation, He moved his hand up to Carress Scaras cheek, "..deal.. " Scara blushed and pulled away, He needed the money and this kazuha guy was fairly attractive.

"Alright then." Here's my number and I'll call you later alright love? Break up with that guy for me" and Then a black car drove up which kazuha got into and left, "Wtf???" Scara thought then "ding!" A message, popped into scaras old, Phone with a black case crowded in stickers. The message read "Unfortunately work will be cancelled, There has been a small inconvenience we will see you all in a week." Scara glanced down at his phone is dismay wondering if he will still get his paycheck.

He continued walking back to his home, Hoping yae would still be there, she wasn't the best of company for him but she wasn't bad either, as he opened the door he was met with a woman with long pink hair and gorgeous purple eyes, It was his stepmother!

"Yae..We need to talk please.." He whispered while crossing his hands tightly, "Scara? Of course, Is everything ok? Did you get fired?" Yae questioned, "No..Just please" Scara muttered nervously,

"..Scara is it about zey?" Yae announced, "yeah- I'm going to break up with him." He revealed, "about time! He's such a a**hole! F*ck him- You deserve better, I mean look at you your f*cking gorgeous!!" Yae ranted, "WHAT- Uhm ok- Oh wait and I have something else to tell you aha.." Scara exclaimed nervously, he managed to explain everything that happen with kazuha and the fact he was now dating him, Leaving yae doting over his amazing 'love story'

"Scara.. You naturally amazing, Please don't stay with him, This kazuna guy seems better, I mean he's rich!! And who wouldn't fall for you huh?I must say I feel jealous" she sighed, Yae had soft, Light pink hair and Deepset eyes, And a rosy face, "Why would she feel that way?!" Scara questioned

(Credits to artist<3)

A few hours pass, now Scara is left alone with his thoughts, He sends a message to his "ex" saying they needed to end this, Now scaras phone was blowing up with angry threats but Scara did not care much, He dialed the number on the card "Kazuha" g...

A few hours pass, now Scara is left alone with his thoughts, He sends a message to his "ex" saying they needed to end this, Now scaras phone was blowing up with angry threats but Scara did not care much, He dialed the number on the card "Kazuha" gave him, "h-hello?" Scara muttered "hello there love,"

TBC 😈😈