Lavander (9)

(Forgot this existed lmao)

He stood up quickly and walked away into the nearby garden back near the lake, "Hello dear, Want to go out tomorrow?" Kazuha replied quickly. "Hm? Why miss me?" Scara replied giggling, "Yeah? What if I do?" Kazuha replied playfully. There conversation was cut short since Scara noticed the older adults whispering and giggling while glancing at him.

He returned to the table and sat down loading a offline game and proceeding to play it only to be interrupted by focolors (aka furina🙏🏻) 
"Sooo? Who was that?" She teased, Yae was giggling even more, They obviously knew.
"My bf?" He replied confused, He didn't get why it was such a big deal.. "Bf? My my who is this person we speak of?" Venti replied enthusiastically. "Ermm.. His name is Kazuha? Why?" He questioned yet again. "They started dating recently." The purple haired woman replied.

The night soon became old and the group decided to go on a trip in 2 days for about a week, raiden asked Scara if he'd like to come as well but he refused. They returned home and Scara was tired he decided to head straight to bed, dragging his body up the stairs and falling onto his neat bed. His phone dinged it was very late, Who could be messaging him? He looked and it was Kazuha, He had just sent the location of the place they were meeting tomorrow. He left the message at read and dozed to sleep.

The next morning came. The sky was glistening with Clouds and the flowers in his room has bloomed, He woke up and waddled to the washroom stroking his purple hair. He quickly got ready for the day. He wore a light beige oversized t shirt and lighter blue pants, With a white doc Martin like shoe. He didn't want to wear his contacts today so he added his glasses.

Soon he rushed down out his room to the kitchen, Yae was mysteriously waiting for him as always. "Scara dear? Can you help me with this?" She asked eerily. "Umm ok?" He replied she turned around to reveal a white pot with only soil in it. "What is that?" He whispered. "Well! It's a lavender flower." She replied. She handed the pot to him and quickly ram out the house to the grocery store or the club, He did not know.

Well anyways he watered the pot abit and proceeded to leave the house.