(16)

The front door slowly creaked open, It was another worker of his, She was scaras height as well, And had dark red hair flowing to her hips, Her eyes covered by black tinted glasses, Hee attire consisted of a suit and tie similar to kazuhas, Just as she held the door open, Kazuha walked in talking her to worriedly seemingly convincing her to go home, Which the woman just ignored and closed the door behind him.

"Hey love! Your here safe that's a relief.." Kazuha sighed and stroked his head with his fingers, "Why wouldn't I be?" Scara replied while walking towards the man. "No reason.." Kazuha sheepishly answered. Scara walked near Kazuha, "Who was that woman? She seemed so tired of your bullshit" Scara teased, "Who, Miss wells? She's apparently my new bodyguard? I'm not sure if I ever hired one and now she's refusing to leave." He sighed again this time ruffling up scaras hair purposefully.

"Huh weird.. Err- Anyways my parents are already at some remote island in god knows where— Maybe" Scara was cut off by Kazuha lifting him up and walking up the stairs, All of a sudden the house was seemingly empty and quiet, The only thing heard was the slightly distressed cries of The purple haired male.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!" Scara said while struggling and all he got in response was Kazuha chuckling and dismissing him, Kazuha eventually let him down on the upstairs couch and sat near him, "Why struggle so much darling?" He asked as if it was a real question and not a tease, "That just caught me off guard.." Scara explained, "Is that so~" Kazuha replied while fluttering his eyes closed, Kazuha pulled Scara near him and stroked his hair neatly brushing it with his fingers,

"Go to sleep.." Kazuha said tiredly, Which Scara complied to, Eventually the both drifted off to sleep.