The shogun (13)

Once Scara arrived home, The shogun was already waiting at the door, Holding a pink haired woman at her side like a trinket, He quickly exited the car and walked up to his mother.

"Aha.. Hi.." Scara muttered. "and where were you?" The shogun replied sternly "Mom I'm sorry I was at kazuhas." Scara replied with a eye roll, "And what were you doing?" She questioned again as if she already knew the answer.. "Mom- You probably know the answer ahaha.." Scara said while looking away.

"He was being railed babe! Isn't that obvious?" The sly pink haired woman replied while looking at the shorter purple haired male and the purple haired women, "Oh? Was he now?" The shogun replied eventually calming abit down.

Yae left them alone and winked at Scara, She probably knew his punishment, "Scara! Please don't worry me like that." The woman sighed of relief. "Gah- I'm sorry I guess .. I didn't really think to call while I was- we.." "Stop! It's okay you got f*cked but just inform me if your staying out late ok?"

"Ah ok.. Wait?! How did you know I was the one being railed?"
"Well it's obvious. Now go clean your room."
Scara shuffled in between his mother and ran upstairs to clean his bed, At that moment his realization sinked in and his face flushed with blush.

"Kazuha that idiot!" He thought to himself. He made his bed neater before immediately crashing down into it and covering himself with the blanket. His mind very quickly shifted onto where he was going to stay; What his budget for his new place was and where was it.

He started scrolling on a newly installed app called "facepage" and came across almost nothing, He wanted to move away, Plus he was starting his job soon enough. The next day at his work, His boss seemed irritable and busy, eventually he was fired for absolutely no reason, This didn't bother Scara that much but still made him frustrated.

It was around 6:37 when he left his old workplace, Only to be greeted by a familiar looking man, It was Kazuha who had just seen what happen. "Kazuha! Why are you here you bitch?" Scara hissed "Oh hey now, Why so mad my love?" Kazuha teased back while grabbing his waist.

"Well maybe because I got in trouble with my mom! All because of you!" Scara blamed bluntly "oh darling you were screaming my name, Don't blame it all on me." Kazuha teased more. "AGH- SHUT UP!" Scara shouted going pink. "Your mother informed me you need a place to stay is that right?" Kazuha asked
"Yeah why?" Scara asked back.

"Oh well .. you can stay with me !"