Night w sensual beings (12)

Once they arrived the same lady greeted them at the door, But Kazuha politely dismissed her. He, with no hesitation carried Scara bridal style yet again and walked up the stairs completely ignoring scaras shouting. He then proceeded to drop Scara to the bed and grip him by his waist. "WA- ZUHA" Scara shrieked. Kazuha grabbed a glass of water and calmly fed it to Scara.

By the time Scara was sober Kazuha looked like he was about to POUNCE on Scara, "Ill be gentle for your first time darling." The taller male muttered shifting his focus onto Scara, He aggressively started kissing him and gently undressing him, Kazuha was quick and before he knew it Scara was undressed completely leaving only his socks and his white shirt.

Scara, Breathless, Pulled away from the kiss and started catching his breath, But Kazuha didn't stop. He took the opportunity to sit Scara on his lap and enter his fingers inside him. "Agh— Fuck no warning?!" Scara scolded,
"If you make more noises like that I won't be as gentle." Kazuha threatened he started scissoring Scara out while kissing his neck and leaving marks everywhere.

Scara whimpered, The fact he was so quickly made into submission made him mad, But he couldn't focus on anything but Kazuha, He was already dripping with pre-cum, He still wanted more. A lot more.

Kazuha slowly removed his fingers and lifted scaras shirt, He traced along his stomach and stroked scaras hair gently, "Shall I continue darling?" He asked. Scara didn't answer but his actions confirmed. Without a warning Kazuha entered his member into Scara.
"AGH FUCK" Scara shouted.
The night continued, And morning came (faster than Scara 🤦🤦)

The next morning Scara needed to quickly shuffle out of kazuhas house but was failing, He felt bad leaving him but eventually sucked it up and got up, He started walking to the door when Kazuha suddenly appeared behind him gripping into his waist from the back, "Where do you think your going?" Kazuha asked.
"I'm going to go home?" Scara replied.
"Ah well I'll drop you off!" Kazuha quickly picked up Scara and dropped him near the washroom door gently.

"Go ahead and shower and change, I left some clothes for you inside last night!" Kazuha lectured. "Oh okay?" Scara mumbled under his breath, Once he had showered and changed like Kazuha said, He was met my Kazuha outside the door tying his hair up, Nonetheless they got into kazuhas car and left, Awaiting a very furious shogun.