Stalker? (15)

The 2 women ignore it, Completely dismissing it. Simply continuing to pack their luggage, The time came for them to leave and meet there friends, Yae talked to the musician venti about the astonishing collection of paintings in the hotel they were staying at and Raiden was talking to ajax, Asking him where his fiancée was. "Where is he! What the hell does he have to do now?!" She sighed in a annoyed tone wishing he was here, "Ah- He will be here soon I believe." The ginger promised in a sheepish manner.

On scaras end he was on the phone with his lover packing his bags. "Should I bring everything?" "No need? I mean if you want to" was a repetitive thing during the conversation. Eventually Scara got all his bags packed in total there was 3 suitcases, 5 laundry-bags and 2 backpacks. He had surely packed many things but still his room was somewhat filled & lively even though the resident of it was leaving. The posters were still up and the carpet was still crooked, Some candles and glass decor were missing but nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

"Scara darling shall I pick you up?" Kazuha proposed, but was soon rejected. "I don't need you to pick me up! I can handle myself!" Scara said stubbornly which the other man laughed. The line was cut by Scara, And he rushed down the stairs to look around one more time before moving out. He though to himself "I won't miss this place!" Trying to convince himself that he will not, Knowing slight tears were forming in his head. Although it was quickly dismissed.

At this point he was in a taxi, A large one, And technically left alone with his thoughts, His eyes were shallow and his hair was messy, His under eyes were reddish and slightly puffy, Not that noticeable.

Once he reached kazuhas house he let out a deep breath and slowly moved all his bags inside, Kazuha was apparently occupied with something so he made conversation with one of his workers, She was on the shorter side, And had a pixie cut her hair color was light brown with messy green streaks that were clearly done with some bad quality hair products. Although her appearance was out of the ordinary, The girl was petite and very nice to Scara,

Her yellow eyes gleamed with enthusiasm. While she bombarded him with questions. Before he could answer any of them, The lady that he'd seen before dismissed the shorter one, "I'm sorry about Zia, My names Riley." The woman said, This was the woman that'd greeted him before he moved in, She was around the same height as Scara & had a much less approachable look on her face, Her hair blonde and neatly up in a ponytail, With the exception of 2 side parts and her green eyes which had no spark unlike Zia.

Before they could get to a proper conversation the front door opened..